• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Scott 1000 Bath Tissue Rolls, 20 Rolls/Case +

Free pickup in store or add 2 to your cart for free shipping for Staples Rewards members.

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary

scott (15.25kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Stack with code 49391 for 20% back in rewards

This is very thin stuff with pieces of bark still in the paper, but hey for $10 my family can feel like they're in the forest.

Coupon code: 49391
Ends: 10/08/16 REDEEM NOW Hide disclaimer Valid online at Staples.com®, by phone at 1-800-333-3330 or in Staples® U.S. stores. Excludes Daily Deals and Auto Restock orders. Membership number must be supplied during purchase to receive benefits. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards. Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable. Purchase a qualifying item and earn 20% back in Staples Rewards on all Cleaning and Breakroom items. Standard percent back in Staples Rewards will be excluded. Price eligible is amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons, instant savings and rewards redemptions and does not include tax or shipping. Customer may only qualify for one promotion in a single transaction. Staples Rewards® are issued online monthly in increments of $5. Rewards expire the last day of the month following the month in which they are issued and cannot be redeemed after the expiration date. Monthly balances of less than $5 will roll over through the end of the following calendar quarter. Unissued rewards will expire at the end of the following calendar quarter unless a qualifying purchase is made during that rollover period. For full program details, visit Staples.com/rewards. Coupon value applied pre-tax. Expires 10/8/16.

I'm gonna skip that.

Try executive brand at Costco or walmarts 1000 sheet brand, much better paper. Scott has slipped in quality. The others are also cheaper and better value. Usually less than 50 cents per roll. WalMart brand throws in a couple extra rolls sometimes for same price.

My plumber said these are better for your pipes.

You are supposed to use 1 ply for septic systems.

UGH! Al Bundy says that only corn cobs and poison oak leaves are worse than Scott TP.

Need to specify this is 20 1000 sheet rolls, not 1000 rolls.

Actually it appears that this deal at .0099 cents a sheet is better than wally worlds normal price of .012 cents a sheet for their cheap stuff.

I'm stocking up, this is all we use! Thanks!

withnoe said:   Actually it appears that this deal at .0099 cents a sheet is better than wally worlds normal price of .012 cents a sheet for their cheap stuff.
You ain't getting much according to this review:
a Reviewer said: I've been buying scott 1000 toilet tissue for many, many years. It was always the best value but during the past several years this product has gone down the toilet. (pun intended) They still claim 1000 sheets per roll but the rolls are smaller now. The sheets are now soo thin that you have to use much more to avoid tearing through. Scott should change the description to 1000 1/2ply sheets. Same old disgusting corporate greed make the product cheaper but raise the price.

they are just as good as sand paper on your bottom.. I'll stock with Cottenelle.. pass..

jus goto fanchise food store n use their paper its free..

I agree great for septic system.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016