RTIC 20oz stainless steel tumbler $9.99 FS @ Amazon (RTIC seller)

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In case you like RTIC stainless steel tumblers over Yeti or WalMart's Ozark Trail, these are on sale at Amazon.

20oz for $9.99 

The 30oz is $12.99 if you need something larger.  Free shipping when you pick RTIC as the seller, not the one directly through Amazon.

Member Summary

mug
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Buc-ee's have them regularly at $9.99 too

19.99 at Buc ee if I remember correctly

The 30 oz shows up for $13.76 for me. Wonder why the difference?

tkmilam said:   The 30 oz shows up for $13.76 for me. Wonder why the difference?
  The lower 30 oz $12.99 price with free shipping was for purchases where RTIC was the seller.  The higher price is for Amazon as the seller, plus the free shipping only if you spend $49+, unless you have Prime.  The ones directly from RTIC may be gone already.  

So the top (sipping hole? dunno if there's a more technical term) on these is always open, correct? Doesn't that hinder it's ability to keep things hot/cold? And I assume spills could be an issue?

Just asking for anyone that has experience with these types of tumblers.

Had bugs getting in mine bought a closing lid works great problem solved

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017