• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/WeeklyAd?  

Kaspersky may be online and in store. Limit TBD (as been as high as 3 on past sales). Typically Boxed or download versions, limit 3 across all.  Link to product online. http://www.staples.com/Kaspersky-Anti-Virus-for-Windows-1-UserBo... 

Boxed OR DOWNLOAD VERSION. Limit 3 rebates TOTAL, not per SKU.

---

Save $7.98, special limited time!  SUN - TUES ONLY IN STORE
Staples Multipurpose Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", 500/Ream (513099-WH) after easy rebate $7.99 - $7.98 easy rebate = 1¢, 3 days only! Sunday– Tuesday., Rest of week: $3.99 instantly  LIMIT FOUR

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Received my order today and it's the box with the code card inside for download. Saves them money.
Says activation good t... (more)

Tacoma99 (Oct. 18, 2016 @ 12:08p) |

I just received the rebate card for Kaspersky. I thought all rebates for the same transaction would be combined into a ... (more)

3c3 (Nov. 15, 2016 @ 2:05a) |

Yep received 2 Visa rebate cards yesterday. $66 & $31.92

retrac (Nov. 15, 2016 @ 8:57a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks OP.
Finally something to cash out my Steples GCs.

rated:
i know there are no more 10$ off coupons.... anychance of stacking to make it even better deal?

rated:
Downloadable software isn't taxed in my state, making it a 5% MM after 5% Rewards (and a good way to drain some Staples gift cards).

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Downloadable software isn't taxed in my state, making it a 5% MM after 5% Rewards (and a good way to drain some Staples gift cards).

Right, can't 100% yet confirm the D/L version will be included, but if online, it should be.

Hoping the limit is 10, so I can really ramp up my spending towards PREMIER for 2016, lagging compared to previous years. just not as much good stuff to buy any longer.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   Hoping the limit is 10, so I can really ramp up my spending towards PREMIER for 2016, lagging compared to previous years. just not as much good stuff to buy any longer.$3000 spend this time last year; $308 spend this year.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   Hoping the limit is 10, so I can really ramp up my spending towards PREMIER for 2016, lagging compared to previous years. just not as much good stuff to buy any longer.
$3000 spend this time last year; $308 spend this year.

Well you only need $500 to recycle 20 carts BUT I'm in the same boat. Rewards site YTD is wrong as coupons/rewards were not applied to online orders. Site says $425 YTD but their internal spend number is a LOT less most likely but I haven't asked. If the 25/75 only becomes good only on regular priced items (which I suspect it will shortly) this could spell the end of Stapling for me. 10/50 is currently only good on regular priced. Which changed recently.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   Hoping the limit is 10, so I can really ramp up my spending towards PREMIER for 2016, lagging compared to previous years. just not as much good stuff to buy any longer.
$3000 spend this time last year; $308 spend this year.

There was that shredder deal at the start of the year which is about $400 of my spend, if it weren't for those, I'd be toast! think my spend is only at $550 inc. those shredders.  A challenge to just cash out the rewards checks on Rebate items, let alone buy anything oop on rebate.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Hoping the limit is 10, so I can really ramp up my spending towards PREMIER for 2016, lagging compared to previous years. just not as much good stuff to buy any longer.$3000 spend this time last year; $308 spend this year.

I have a $1,250 YTD spend thanks to rebate paper, mostly the 1 cent ream variety.

rated:
I have a 16 digit $5 off coupon. expires 10/8. Is there a grace period in store or on line for these coupons?

rated:
I have $40 SR to spend by Oct 31, and another coming (maybe this week?) with Nov 30 expiry. Hoping I can order two of the KAV to convert $4+$40SR to $44SER. Then I guess I could use the $44SER to buy a Roku SS (either for $50 or if it goes on sale for $40), or just spend it elsewhere on stuff I want. Last month I bought a Roku for $50-$40 then sold it. This feels better, though I guess the KAV has minimal resale value. They still allow a rebate if you pay with Rewards, right?

Has Staples started matching Rewards and Rebates accounts? IOW could I buy 2xKAV and submit rebates, then get my relative to buy 2xKAV (giving my SR account) and claim the rebates themselves? That used to work of course but I worry they may have patched it.
Rewards site YTD is wrong as coupons/rewards were not applied to online orders.
Staples has been crediting my $40/mo SR spending towards status. Is that an error they'll catch at EOY, or is it right? I don't remember it working that way in the past but I don't trust my memory. I'll end up at about $975 in spending if it counts, which might be worth buying something to get over $1000, but if they're going to correct it I'll be back to about $600 and not worth it. 90% sure I did spend >$500 but I have to confirm myself before EOY.

Thanks!
=aw

rated:
Just a reminder that this item s/b live online early Sun AM (certainly by 6AM).

Rebate limit will not be known until the offer is loaded at www.staplesrebates.com 

Top Cashback is currently paying 4% cashback (ENDS SUNDAY, promo rate).

Typically, the download version does have the same rebate offered, but still must be verified on the rebate form or at the D/L product link.

DOWNLOADED Software is NOT returnable, only Boxed version is.

rated:
Rewards post on the 13th. I have $130 in Staples GCs to monetize but I'll hold off, I am getting two months' worth of rewards next week unless Staples stiffs me for a second month...

rated:
Limit 3 but rebates site says it's $35

rated:
Are you sure? I would have said it was this rebate, though it's mail-in while the flyer preview (which won't load at this moment) said easy rebate:
Rebate: Kaspersky Anti-Virus 1 user.
Details: $22.00 Rebate Visa Prepaid Card
Purchase dates: 10-09-2016 through 10-15-2016
Postmark date: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion: Get a $22 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Kaspersky AntiVirus 1 User (SKUs 1809295, 1910467) at Staples 
Rebate offer number: 16-84796

but then the form says submit online but I think you still have to mail something in (but no clipping, they ask for the form and the order confirmation, not a UPC or whatever):
1. Additional Information: Purchase a Kaspersky AntiVirus 1 User (SKUs 1809295, 1910467) at Staples stores, Staples. com or Staples catalog between 10/09/16 and 10/15/16, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card. Limit 3 rebates per name/address/household.

Promotion Details:Purchase must be made within required timeframe and MUST be submitted online or postmarked by dates noted above. The Terms and Conditions of this Visa Prepaid Card offer are available at a Staples Store Service Desk or at https://rebate.staples.com/staples/rules.action. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com and follow the instructions. To mail your rebate: For a Staples STORE PURCHASE: Send ONLY the completed ORIGINAL rebate redemption form printed from the cash register, the ORIGINAL submission form printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com, or the ORIGINAL PDF submission form provided by a Staples store. For a Staples.COM/CATALOG PURCHASE: Send an ORIGINAL completed rebate redemption form (printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com) with the ORIGINAL or a COPY of your packing slip. Keep a copy of your documents for future reference. For questions about your rebate call 1-877-266-6483.
So is this a SER (online only) or do they require some physical paper work in the end? Sorry I haven't done one of these in a long time.

Still showing $31 and change on Staples site, I didn't think it would change yet (still Sat in Mountain and Pacific TZs).

=aw

rated:
ottawa said:   Are you sure? I would have said it was this rebate, though it's mail-in while the flyer preview (which won't load at this moment) said easy rebate:
Rebate: Kaspersky Anti-Virus 1 user.
Details: $22.00 Rebate Visa Prepaid Card
Purchase dates: 10-09-2016 through 10-15-2016
Promotion: Get a $22 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Kaspersky AntiVirus 1 User (SKUs 1809295, 1910467) at Staples 
Rebate offer number: 16-84796

but then the form says submit online but I think you still have to mail something in (but no clipping, they ask for the form and the order confirmation, not a UPC or whatever):
1. Additional Information: Purchase a Kaspersky AntiVirus 1 User (SKUs 1809295, 1910467) at Staples stores, Staples. com or Staples catalog between 10/09/16 and 10/15/16, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card. Limit 3 rebates per name/address/household.
Promotion Details:Purchase must be made within required timeframe and MUST be submitted online or postmarked by dates noted above. The Terms and Conditions of this Visa Prepaid Card offer are available at a Staples Store Service Desk or at https://rebate.staples.com/staples/rules.action. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com and follow the instructions. To mail your rebate: For a Staples STORE PURCHASE: Send ONLY the completed ORIGINAL rebate redemption form printed from the cash register, the ORIGINAL submission form printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com, or the ORIGINAL PDF submission form provided by a Staples store. For a Staples. COM/CATALOG PURCHASE: Send an ORIGINAL completed rebate redemption form (printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com) with the ORIGINAL or a COPY of your packing slip. Keep a copy of your documents for future reference. For questions about your rebate call 1-877-266-6483.
So is this a SER (online only) or do they require some physical paper work in the end? Sorry I haven't done one of these in a long time.

Still showing $31 and change on Staples site, I didn't think it would change yet (still Sat in Mountain and Pacific TZs).

=aw

yes, no worries, takes time for all this nonsense to update at Staples. it will be an online rebate. Kaspersky is never a mail in. we've only seen that with McAfee, but that's been a few years ago now.

rated:
Great, thanks! I think I was thrown by the "Mail-In Rebate" icon on the list of rebates. Hoping they haven't completely sold out by the time I get up in the morning.

=aw

rated:
Typically, the download version does have the same rebate offered
Note that the rebate text I quoted upthread (which was not available when Mistercheap posted) lists two SKUs, a search on Staples. com shows one is Boxed and 1 is DL.

=aw

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   Limit 3 but rebates site says it's $35
  That's the one for Kaspersky Internet Security in STORE only, i believe.

rated:
ottawa said:   
Typically, the download version does have the same rebate offered
Note that the rebate text I quoted upthread (which was not available when Mistercheap posted) lists two SKUs, a search on Staples. com shows one is Boxed and 1 is DL.

=aw

DL version not available 8-(

rated:
nm

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/WeeklyAd?  

Kaspersky may be online and in store. Limit TBD (as been as high as 3 on past sales). Typically Boxed or download versions, limit 3 across all.  Link to product online. http://www.staples.com/Kaspersky-Anti-Virus-for-Windows-1-UserBo... 

Boxed OR DOWNLOAD VERSION. Limit 3 rebates TOTAL, not per SKU.

---

Save $7.98, special limited time!  SUN - TUES ONLY IN STORE
Staples Multipurpose Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", 500/Ream (513099-WH) after easy rebate $7.99 - $7.98 easy rebate = 1¢, 3 days only! Sunday– Tuesday., Rest of week: $3.99 instantly  LIMIT FOUR

Not for Windows 10? can someone clarify please?
Thx

• =inheritWindows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional, Windows 7 - All Versions, Windows 8 - All Versions

rated:
When did they start giving prepaid VISAs instead of checks for Kaspersky?

rated:
matrix5k said:   When did they start giving prepaid VISAs instead of checks for Kaspersky?
  Forever. Where have you been?

rated:
retrac said:   
matrix5k said:   When did they start giving prepaid VISAs instead of checks for Kaspersky?

I haven't ordered from Staples in a couple years but Kaspersky rebates have always been checks not prepaid VISAs. Guess they changed it.

rated:
matrix5k said:   
retrac said:   

I haven't ordered from Staples in a couple years but Kaspersky rebates have always been checks not prepaid VISAs. Guess they changed it.

It's a Staples Easy Rebate and indeed have been cards for a long time now.

rated:
Don't know if this issue has been discussed in any other forum but there is a risk for the recipient in getting Visa rebate cards as compared to checks.
Recently I got a notice from Staples that an old rebate check had never been cashed and I was able to signify that I did not have the check and a replacement was issued.
If you lose a rebate card or never received or cashed out the card, there is no responsibility on Staples part to advise you that the card value is still outstanding.
Similarly, for those of us who do A LOT of these deals and have numerous rebates in the cycle, you may not even become aware if someone other than yourself uses the card. It is much more difficult to hide tracks if a check needs to be deposited.

rated:
Is something wrong with the website? Just placed an order and there is no sign of it. No email, not in order history, no pending credit card charge. CS on phone right now can't find it. Placed a second order, same thing...

I never had any problems from 2009-2014. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

rated:
Is the downloadable version available? I put the SKU number from the rebate form into the search box but it gets me back to the Boxed version.

rated:
The website must be having problems. The 1 hour in store pickup won't show anything for in store pickup.

rated:
Even with 5% rewards back each of these anti-viruses will cost me 3% tax or 66 cents each (I do not have a credit card that gives me 5% back for Staples purchases). It is funny how when you enter the download SKU in the search bar at Staples. com it takes you to the Boxed version. Why do they say the download version qualifies for the rebate but yet Staples does not make that format available?

Details:
$22.00 Rebate Visa Prepaid Card
Purchase dates:10-09-2016 through 10-15-2016
Promotion:Get a $22 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Kaspersky AntiVirus 1 User (SKUs 1809295, 1910467) at Staples 
Rebate offer number:16-84796 

I guess even at 66 cents each it would be a good way to drain Staples gift cards a little and if the downloadable version ever did become available during the sale period I could return the Boxed ones and get the downloadable ones instead.

rated:
jpessin3 said:   The website must be having problems. The 1 hour in store pickup won't show anything for in store pickup.

cause most stores are already wiped out for in store pu requests.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
jpessin3 said:   The website must be having problems. The 1 hour in store pickup won't show anything for in store pickup.

cause most stores are already wiped out for in store pu requests.

Nah. The PU in-store was not working. It's working now. Website issues.

rated:
What is the return window for Boxed, unopened software (should I need to return my order (if the downloadable version becomes available)? 14 days?

As fat 1 hour in store pickup, it is now working fine. I just placed an order for 3 with in store pickup. I don't need AV software but it is either drain the gift card by buying more ream paper or this.  This takes less room.

Luckily I got the gift card when Am Ex had their stock up and save offer a while back, so I got it at a 5% discount, so after 5% rewards and discounted gift card it still is a 2% MM for me even with the 8% sales tax.

rated:
Just order for delivery.
or am I missing something here?
SER said: 1. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Purchase a Kaspersky AntiVirus 1 User (SKUs 1809295, 1910467) at Staples stores, Staples.com or Staples catalog between 10/09/16 and 10/15/16, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card. Limit 3 rebates per name/address/household.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   What is the return window for Boxed, unopened software (should I need to return my order (if the downloadable version becomes available)? 14 days?

As fat 1 hour in store pickup, it is now working fine. I just placed an order for 3 with in store pickup. I don't need AV software but it is either drain the gift card by buying more ream paper or this.  This takes less room.

Luckily I got the gift card when Am Ex had their stock up and save offer a while back, so I got it at a 5% discount, so after 5% rewards and discounted gift card it still is a 2% MM for me even with the 8% sales tax.

Software
Unopened Boxed software that we currently sell may be returned for a full refund at any time. Opened software can only be exchanged for the same title version. Downloadable software is not returnable or refundable.

http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/myreturnctr?langId=-1&sto...

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
Just order for delivery.
Purchase a Kaspersky AntiVirus 1 User (SKUs 1809295, 1910467) at Staples stores, Staples. com or Staples catalog between 10/09/16 and 10/15/16, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card. Limit 3 rebates per name/address/household.

Some people might want theirs today rather than waiting until Tuesday.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
Just order for delivery.
Purchase a Kaspersky AntiVirus 1 User (SKUs 1809295, 1910467) at Staples stores, Staples. com or Staples catalog between 10/09/16 and 10/15/16, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card. Limit 3 rebates per name/address/household.

No, except for the fact that online orders were not working. See prior post. You always take the chance online that it will go OOS.

rated:
matrix5k said:   Is something wrong with the website? Just placed an order and there is no sign of it. No email, not in order history, no pending credit card charge. CS on phone right now can't find it. Placed a second order, same thing...

I never had any problems from 2009-2014. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

maybe you're blacklisted?

Skipping 61 Messages...
rated:
3c3 said:   I just received the rebate card for Kaspersky. I thought all rebates for the same transaction would be combined into a single Visa card, but this card is for the Kaspersky rebate only.
  Yep received 2 Visa rebate cards yesterday. $66 & $31.92

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016