• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
For some reason my previous post was deleted when I did nothing wrong.  Really nice site this is, just delete your posts without any explanation.  Anyway, here is the deal again.

Style Selections 18-Gallon Green Tote with Standard Snap Lid
Item # 737912 Model # L2618GNRD

Normally $5.98.  It was put on clearance for $3.98 last xmas.  Lowes just restocked their stores, but left the price at $3.99 instead of back to $5.98.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
gonna check out the store in Raleigh (grove barton). Shows plenty in stock, just want to see the size in person. *TWSS* ... (more)

afripino (Oct. 10, 2016 @ 3:47p) |

i ordered few from the Raleigh store... got a call that the "red" ones are holiday specials they carry and they have not... (more)

whatSay (Oct. 12, 2016 @ 4:09p) |

Price is now $5.98. Congrats to all those who took advantage of this deal while it lasted.

Slick29832 (Oct. 19, 2016 @ 2:43p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Might still be clearing them out, none in my area and not available for shipping.

rated:
None available. Nothing stocked.
In which zip code did you find stores with these in stock?

rated:
Or could be an older style.

rated:
No availability Anywhere

rated:
My store had 95 of them. They were on a pallet on the top shelf with a paper attached to them that they were for a promotion starting November 1st. Picked up 10.  I see 95 available in Gaithersburg MD and Manassas Va.  I'm sure there are more locations.

rated:
My store had 191 in stock at that price, ordered 3 for store pickup. Zip 95356. Green for you...

rated:
Out of 10 San Antonio Lowe's, only one had stock, but they have 95 of them. Green!

rated:
0 in stock NY/NJ

rated:
Thanks. 95 available.

rated:
Awesome deal... 95 available in palmyra pa!!

Not a mistake.. ordered and picked up two.

rated:
cme4oil said:   My store had 95 of them. They were on a pallet on the top shelf with a paper attached to them that they were for a promotion starting November 1st. Picked up 10.  I see 95 available in Gaithersburg MD and Manassas Va.  I'm sure there are more locations.
  Maybe they are still coming to stores, instead of being out already. Might be worth taking a look next week see if any in stock.

rated:
Got a call from Lowes that it was a mistake. They had zero in stock. Order is canceled.

rated:
Any stores showing 95 number is a mistake.

rated:
acquavallo said:   0 in stock NY/NJ
  Will pick up 10 in Flemington, New Jersey. Still has 171 available. Thanks OP.

rated:
N. Raleigh NC had 95, put in an order for 10. We shall see.

Been meaning to replace cardboard boxes in the attic so worth a shot.

rated:
0 in stock in San Jose, CA stores

rated:
For those of you with a Menards near by, this one is on sale this week for 3.99. It's 20 gallons vice 18...

Tote 

rated:
Available near Kansas City, MO.

rated:
It's not a mistake, I already picked them up in the store.
Any store that says they have 95, do in fact have them. If they are not in the isle they think, then they are still on a pallet waiting to to be put out.

rated:
chaser30 said:   For those of you with a Menards near by, this one is on sale this week for 3.99. It's 20 gallons vice 18...

Tote

Hard to compare, but like the color better.

rated:
Going to check this out.

rated:
Maybe it's useful for me .

rated:
This 18 gal tote from Kmart was for $4.99 on sale. Got it for $1.48 after surprise points!
http://www.kmart.com/spring-green-18gal-tote/p-011W004898122001P...

rated:
In for 10. Thanks OP.

rated:
Ten of those ugly green things for me too!

rated:
gonna check out the store in Raleigh (grove barton). Shows plenty in stock, just want to see the size in person. *TWSS* Thanks, OP!

rated:
i ordered few from the Raleigh store... got a call that the "red" ones are holiday specials they carry and they have not arrived yet and rep wanted to know if I was ok with the blue ones at same price...

rated:
Price is now $5.98. Congrats to all those who took advantage of this deal while it lasted.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016