This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Costco.com $25 off $250 online order

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw this sign hanging on a sign at my local costco...there are some restrictions, such as not applicable to membership fees, gift cards, tires, digital prints, etc. I took a picture of it, but can't seem to find a place to post pictures from my phone on here. Supposedly expires 12/31/16, and one time use only.

Code : RMPW7MK

Enjoy!

Member Summary

Sign from local costco
Thanks yuenity
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

yuenity said:   I took a picture of it, but can't seem to find a place to post pictures from my phone on here. 
 Try requesting/enabling desktop site from your mobile's menu button. Then click the edit link in your OP. You should now see many more post options, including the upload ar row, insert url links, emoticons, etc. Works for me in Android.

Is it online only?

std2u said:   Is it online only?
  I thought that putting costco.com implies online only, but I edited title anyways. 

fivetalents said:   
yuenity said:   I took a picture of it, but can't seem to find a place to post pictures from my phone on here. 
 Try requesting/enabling desktop site from your mobile's menu button. Then click the edit link in your OP. You should now see many more post options, including the upload ar row, insert url links, emoticons, etc. Works for me in Android.

Thanks. Added.

yuenity said:   
std2u said:   Is it online only?
  I thought that putting costco.com implies online only, but I edited title anyways. 

I just wanted to make sure, sometimes online codes can be used in-store. Thanks for clarifying and posting the pic.

Our nearest Costco is around 40 miles away so we don't get there very often and probably would have missed this...thanks for sharing.

Tired to purchase a laptop. The code was invalid

Tried to buy some recess lights and code was invalid

Invalid for me

Maybe only a local thing, and they check by zip code? I saw both signs in Reno and SF Bay area. I was able to apply to my Dyson Hot Cool Pure.

yuenity said:   Maybe only a local thing, and they check by zip code? I saw both signs in Reno and SF Bay area. I was able to apply to my Dyson Hot Cool Pure.

Strange that this was on a big poster.  In my experience, these are one-time use codes printed on a card.  So once you use that particular code, it can't be used again by you or anyone else.  Perhaps someone at the store misunderstood and blew up one of the cards for display?  Or maybe the intention was to advertise that the deal was available and you were supposed to take a card and use the unique code off of that card?

Anyway, I'm glad it worked out for you!

Chris.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017