This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

October 15 is Customer Appreciation Day at Domino's

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
October 15 is Customer Appreciation Day at Domino's

Medium 1-topping pizzas are $4 (carryout only)
Upgrade to Pan pizza for $1 per pizza (carryout only)
Buy 3 Medium 1-topping pizzas for $10

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Info attached

Kenpet22 (Oct. 15, 2016 @ 11:44a) |

Here's my guess about this: it was one single location, somewhere in the country, and it got spread like wildfire.

This d... (more)

sdskees (Oct. 15, 2016 @ 11:47a) |

This is a local deal only. RED

rsuaver (Oct. 15, 2016 @ 4:56p) |

Another thread that should have been set to auto-expire.

In this case, a thread that shouldn't have been posted in the first place.

And all those unwarranted greens for such a non-deal. Another demonstration of users voting poorly.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

interesting.... which deal to pick!?

What pizzas were in the black boxes for the baseball promo? Those were good.

Medium Domino's Pizzas are 12 inches

Hot-n-Ready Little Caesar's pizzas are 14 inches

Therefore, if you buy 3 medium pizzas for $10, it's like getting 2.2 Little Caesar's Pizzas.  Only much better quality.

Thanks OP.  Smokin' hot from where I sit.

orthros said:   Medium Domino's Pizzas are 12 inches

Therefore, if you buy 3 medium pizzas for $10, it's like getting 2.2 Little Caesar's Pizzas.  Only much better quality.

Does anyone call Little Caesar pizza?

jschuman said:   
orthros said:   Medium Domino's Pizzas are 12 inches

Does anyone call Little Caesar pizza?

People with kids definitely do.

nyseGUY said:   What pizzas were in the black boxes for the baseball promo? Those were good.
  Dominos PAN pizza, they only come in medium, and they are the BEST PAN crust pizza between Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, and Little Caesar's at least.

Good price, but mediocre pizza. Better than most other pizza chains, sure. I'd rather go to a local restaurant or Round Table. Pizza Guys is better, too.

OK, so if I upgrade, what is a medium PAN pizza?

ctgolfer said:   October 15 is Customer Appreciation Day at Domino's 

Medium 1-topping pizzas are $4 (carryout only)
Upgrade to Pan pizza for $1 per pizza (carryout only)
Buy 3 Medium 1-topping pizzas for $10

Or you could just go to Little Caesars Pizza where a large pepperoni pizza is $5 everyday. I used to frequent Domino's until I discovered Little Caesars.

OpenUpYourEyes said:   
nyseGUY said:   What pizzas were in the black boxes for the baseball promo? Those were good.
  Dominos PAN pizza, they only come in medium, and they are the BEST PAN crust pizza between Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, and Little Caesar's at least.

If you want the ABSOLUTE best pan pizza from a takeout/delivery chain, you have to go to Jet's Pizza if you haven't. They're not nearly as big of a chain as those others, and they're only in about half of the states with under 400 locations right now (they're growing fast though). But theirs is very similar to Domino's (though it is rectangular like Little Caesars), except somehow even better. On Mondays, they have a $8.99 large one topping carryout deal here,.

As for Papa John's, are you referring to the old pan pizza that they had up until about four or five years ago, or the new one that they started testing in a few locations in June that hasn't rolled out nationwide yet? It's a pretty good one, certainly better than the old one they had, though I will say Domino's is still slightly better.

The 3 medium for $10 seems like the deal for me.

nice find , 1-topping pizzas

where can i officially find this deal? i don't see it advertised anywhere. does it require a coupon code or in-store orders only?

No deal for me either. Regular price of $7.99 for a three topping large pizza. Must be a regional deal.

Not seeing this deal in the Detroit, MI area.

Either there is a promo code or this deal actually is not happening.
I have checked numerous areas and regions and none are showing any deals even close to these advertised by OP.

greenglow said:   Either there is a promo code or this deal actually is not happening.
I have checked numerous areas and regions and none are showing any deals even close to these advertised by OP.

Same here. Online search indicates that it is probably regional deal.

Not working for the SD'ers either. Busted deal.

they lose my business when they stop partnering up with ShopRunner for no delivery fees

DominosCustomerAppreciationDayOct152016
Disclaimer
Info attached

Here's my guess about this: it was one single location, somewhere in the country, and it got spread like wildfire.

This deal, now that I think about it, is the exact same one that they had at the Domino's near me on a Saturday immediately after they remodeled the store a little over a year ago. And it was only good one day too, just like this.

This is a local deal only. RED

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017