This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Canon
Disclaimer
Canon PIXMA MG6821 Wireless All-In-One Printer + $70 in Best Buy Gift Cards - $64.99 + FS at Best Buy

Probably a mistake, but add the printer into your cart and receive $70 in Best Buy Gift Cards.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

GREAT deal...thank you!

Nice. I can easily use the BB GC's for Xmas video game purchases

In for one. Let's see if it sticks.

Tempting, but when I view my cart only the $10 gift card shows as "gift with purchase", not the $60 card.

In for one, hope it goes through. Tried local pickup but it was giving me errors at checkout.  Both gift cards show up in my order.  Thanks OP!

haha at checkout they say "our site had a glitch please call to complete your order"

Sold out, removed from cart

Canon
Disclaimer
Dilly101 said:   Tempting, but when I view my cart only the $10 gift card shows as "gift with purchase", not the $60 card.
  I am still getting both.

Edited:  Yep, dead now.. hope they honor those that went thru, but will be patiently waiting cancellation email.

Both show up on my receipt, and are still there when I check order status.

Was finally able to order one in black (slightly more @ $79.99) shipped to store.  Both gift card amounts showed.  Received confirmation email; now waiting to see if it actually goes through.

It does add a $10 and a $60 gift card to the order. I'm getting valid for 'store pickup only', but the 2 stores listed are too far for me to try.
The two available stores were in Daytona, FL and Vero Beach, FL.... so if you live there, give it a try. You may score a Hot Deals !!!
Good Luck...

I placed two seperate orders for store pick-up.  Got the ready to pick-up emails within 10 minutes and went straight to the sore to avoid cancellation.  Have them both and all gift cards are still showing in my order status.  Legally too late for them to do anything about it now.

Mine shipped today.

jschuman said:   Mine shipped today.

Mine shipped too
Made $0.95, and a free printer
Nice deal!

Dilly101 said:   Was finally able to order one in black (slightly more @ $79.99) shipped to store.  Both gift card amounts showed.  Received confirmation email; now waiting to see if it actually goes through.
  Finally got an email; it's ready for pickup.      Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017