• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Limit of 3 per customer.

Choose Store Pickup to have it shipped to store for free shipping. Otherwise you will have to pay for shipping unless you're an Elite member or your order total is over $35

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't own Apple devices but since I just picked up a pentalobe screwdriver set for support work snagging a few lightning cables @ $1.50/piece can't hurt while I'm at it.

Interestingly, immediately after submitting an order the system informed me that the item was unavailable at the selected store (even though I could still add the same item with pickup at the same store to the cart and enter checkout). I was provided a link to "update the order", once I clicked through one of my three options was to have the order shipped to me for free.

Bonus. Thanks OP!

Might be dead? Link didn't work for me, nor did searching BB's site.

Dead as original deal but might be alive at a single cable for $2.99

Link still works for me. Live again I guess?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016