This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

MARS 250-Pc. Chocolate & More Favorites Halloween Candy Variety Mix (Prime Exclusive) - $15.98 at amazon.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

MARS 250-Pc. Chocolate & More Favorites Halloween Candy Variety Mix (Prime Exclusive) - $15.98 at amazon.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

MARS 250-Pc. Chocolate & More Favorites Halloween Candy Variety Mix (Prime Exclusive) -
$15.98
https://www.amazon.com/Chocolate-Favorites-Halloween-95-1-Ounce-250-Piece/dp/B013E9PH9C 

Amazon has the MARS Chocolate and More Favorites Halloween Candy Variety Mix (250-Piece) back again for $19.96 - 20% off clipped coupon = $15.98. This is a Prime Member Exclusive so if you're not a member, sign up for a free 30-day trial. Plus, you'll receive free 2-day shipping with Prime once this variety mix is back in stock on October 17, 2016.

This is the lowest price for this variety mix by $4 according to Google Shopping and compared to stores like WalMart & Walgreens

Note: Coupon is located under the product price and you must be signed in to clip it. Also, ​The last time this offer was posted in the forums it sold out after a couple days.   

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I had to select 160pc and click the coupon and then add the 250pc to my cart for it to work but it did appear to work. Thanks OP.

obsidience said:   I had to select 160pc and click the coupon and then add the 250pc to my cart for it to work but it did appear to work. Thanks OP.
  Thanks! Worked for me!

This is about 7 to 8 bags of their normal fun size candy. Those bags go for about $2 a bag with another $1 off 2 with coupons attached to most packages. So, this is priced about right.

Thanks OP. The neighborhood kids will love it.

centexraider said:   Thanks OP. The neighborhood kids will love it.
  In for at least one bag.  I'll have to account for pre-halloween taste testing, as well.  

I think it is sold out again. I do not see the Prime coupon offer for this size. The 160 count is available.

greeth said:   
centexraider said:   Thanks OP. The neighborhood kids will love it.
  In for at least one bag.  I'll have to account for pre-halloween taste testing, as well.  

This is why I didn't follow through on this purchase.. I have no self control! lol

frett said:   I think it is sold out again. I do not see the Prime coupon offer for this size. The 160 count is available.
  YES, Amazon is apparently OUT of the 250 count PRIME bag of candies.. now sold via 3rd party.
deal may be dead

Amazon's 25% Off Hershey Halloween Candy deal is still going on. You can get a 200-pc. assorted bag for $13.85
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1532618

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017