55" Samsung UN55KU6300 4K UHD Smart LED HDTV + $250 Dell eGift Card $749.99 at dell.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

55" Samsung UN55KU6300 4K UHD Smart LED HDTV + $250 Dell eGift Card $749.99 at dell.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

55" Samsung UN55KU6300 4K UHD Smart LED HDTV + $250 Dell eGift Card
$749.99
http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/accessories/apd/a8906744

• 4K UHD (2160p) Display
  • 3840x2160 Resolution
  • 120 Motion Rate
  • 3 x HDMI 
  • 2 x USB
  • 1-Yr. Warranty

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

still kicking myself for not buying this at $500 from Best Buy !!
I'm guessing the Dell gift card is only good at Dell?

skyjockey said:   still kicking myself for not buying this at $500 from Best Buy !!
I'm guessing the Dell gift card is only good at Dell

Wasn't it $550? Either way, kicking myself as well!  

skyjockey said:   still kicking myself for not buying this at $500 from Best Buy !!

The Dell eGift cards are always promotional ones. They expire after like 90 days. Additionally, gift card exchange sites (e.g. Gift Card Granny) don't allow you to sell the promotional Dell cards

A lot of times it seems like a great deal, but it's really not. You just end up using the eGift card to buy other stuff that is way overpriced.   

winniethepujols said:   

The Dell eGift cards are always promotional ones. They expire after like 90 days. Additionally, gift card exchange sites (e.g. Gift Card Granny) don't allow you to sell the promotional Dell cards

A lot of times it seems like a great deal, but it's really not. You just end up using the eGift card to buy other stuff that is way overpriced.   

Kinda what I figured. Not much at Dell I want in 90 days anyway. Maybe a new XBox but don't really "need" that

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017