This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazonáis offering theáBLACK+DECKER 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Drill and Project Kitááon sale forá$59.99áwitháfree shipping!

áNote: This is the lowest price ever for this product on Amazonáaccording toáCamelCamelCamel

• Includes 20V Lithium drill for a variety of home projects
  • Lithium Ion Battery - Always Ready, holds a charge up to 18 months
  • The 11 position clutch prevents stripping and overdriving screws
  • Includes 66 hand tools and accessories &ácarrying bag for easy portability and storage

áRated 4.4 out of 5 from 902 customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I can highly recommend this drill/driver from B&D. For homeowner projects, excellent performance.

This package is a value package for an average fatwallet homeowner because the kits and case included. You can't drill a hole without a drill bits.

kenwallet said:   This package is a value package for an average fatwallet homeowner because the kits and case included. You can't drill a hole without a drill bits.
á It comes with bits ...

jschuman said:   
kenwallet said:   This package is a value package for an average fatwallet homeowner because the kits and case included. You can't drill a hole without a drill bits.
á It comes with bits ...

á Unless I'm reading this all wrong I think that is what Kenwallet says/means. áIt's a great value with all the accessories

Note: The drill/battery itself is currently $45 on Amazon, so it's up to you whether the accessories are worth $15.

wtjc said:   
jschuman said:   
á It comes with bits ...

á Unless I'm reading this all wrong I think that is what Kenwallet says/means. áIt's a great value with all the accessories

áá​나는 영어를 구사Yo hablo inglÚs

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017