Symantec Norton Security with Antivirus Deluxe - 5 Devices Newegg $19.99 / $1.99 Ship

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not sure if the code works on the Downloadable version. If it does, no shipping.

www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832024544&cm_re=S...

Use code EMCFEFF33

I bought this about 3 months ago, and it works perfectly. It doesn't eat up a lot of resources! Sale Ends in 3 Days (Thu)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

if you dont mind rebates and backorders its $10 on frys today with the emailed code they send out everyday

pjws3 said:   if you dont mind rebates and backorders its $10 on frys today with the emailed code they send out everyday
I bought Norton from one of the dealers, about 5 yrs ago. I received a message from Symantec, saying I did not comply. I sent them everything they wanted. I even sent a letter to the Manager, where I bought it from. No reply. I'm done with rebates, forever!  

Marvinomatic said:   
pjws3 said:   if you dont mind rebates and backorders its $10 on frys today with the emailed code they send out everyday
I bought Norton from one of the dealers, about 5 yrs ago. I received a message from Symantec, saying I did not comply. I sent them everything they wanted. I even sent a letter to the Manager, where I bought it from. No reply. I'm done with rebates, forever!  

I hear you. Rebates are no fun. Not to mention waiting forever, and these merchants will eat your rebates from time to time, and there's nothing you can do about it.

My way of doing something about it, is not to go thru these MIR BS again.

Is it the same compare with what Comcast offers to its customer?

gremlins718 said:   Is it the same compare with what Comcast offers to its customer?
  I have Verizon, that does not offer any Virus checker. I know that Comcast has a virus checker, but not sure what it is? Can someone please answer, if it's Norton?  

in for 2

Marvinomatic said:   
gremlins718 said:   Is it the same compare with what Comcast offers to its customer?
  I have Verizon, that does not offer any Virus checker. I know that Comcast has a virus checker, but not sure what it is? Can someone please answer, if it's Norton?  

Xfinity / Comcast offers Norton Security Suite.  It is likely the same product.
Download the Norton Security Suite for Your PC or Mac 

I tried to order Norton today with my 10/12/2016 Fry's promotion code.  It will not allow and it.  Was yesterday the only day it would work with yesterday's code??

PennySaved said:   I tried to order Norton today with my 10/12/2016 Fry's promotion code.  It will not allow and it.  Was yesterday the only day it would work with yesterday's code??
I guess they ended it yesterday. You can never be sure, why they did that? I always do it on the first day of the sale. Sometimes, I'm too late, especially with TV's.

That was in the Newegg code: "Sale Ends in 3 Days (Thu)"   

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017