This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Prime Members: 5-Quart Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic Oil $9.10 A/R @ Amazon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon. com has for Prime Members various 5-Quart Penzoil Platinum Motor Oil on sale as listed below after $10 Penzoil Rebate  and Subscribe & Save savings (where available). Shipping is free

Note, prices below after $10 rebate .
Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic Motor Oil (10W-30)  $9.10
Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic Motor Oil (5W-30 ) $9.10
Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic Motor Oil (5W-20)  $9.10

Member Summary

pennzoil
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
0w-20 is here.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Each of those links results in a net cost (after $10 Pennzoil rebate) of $12.47, at least when I click the links.

Subscribe and Save—as stated in the first post—(with a total S&S order of 5+ items to get the 15% discount), is required to get the lower price.

Anyone been able to obtain more than the stated amount back if doing separate rebates months apart?

This does not look like a new rebate

[quote]
Offer period is January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016. To receive a $2 per quart rebate by mail, with a total maximum rebate
possible of $48 per person, household or address
[quote]

I *THINK* I did this rebate back in Feb/March of this year, but can't remember

I looked here - www.shellrebatecenter.com/pennzoil

and there is no record of my submission, thinking about just doing it as the S&S makes this an impossible deal to beat right now. I am pretty sure I only purchased 10 quarts earlier this year, so I think I will be fine based on volume alone.

yoregano said:   Subscribe and Save—as stated in the first post—(with a total S&S order of 5+ items to get the 15% discount), is required to get the lower price.
This item is actually showing as 15% off regardless of the number of items in your subscription, so no need to find 4 additional items for your November delivery if you only need motor oil.  

$12.47AR at Wallyworld, good alternative for non-Prime members. Free ship-to-store (including Neighborhood Market stores). I received the rebate, so no question about WalMart being a participating dealer.

exbat said:   $12.47AR at Wallyworld, good alternative for non-Prime members. Free ship-to-store (including Neighborhood Market stores). I received the rebate, so no question about WalMart being a participating dealer.
  Not that I'd prefer to shop at WalMart, but ibotta also has $5 on Pennzoil Platinum 5 gallon jugs at WalMart, so it ends up slightly cheaper than Amazon

It looks like the price doesn't match.

Looks like 0W20 jumped up to $35?

kenny1773 said:   Anyone been able to obtain more than the stated amount back if doing separate rebates months apart?

This does not look like a new rebate

Offer period is January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016. To receive a $2 per quart rebate by mail, with a total maximum rebate
possible of $48 per person, household or address

I *THINK* I did this rebate back in Feb/March of this year, but can't remember

I looked here - www.shellrebatecenter.com/pennzoil 

and there is no record of my submission, thinking about just doing it as the S&S makes this an impossible deal to beat right now. I am pretty sure I only purchased 10 quarts earlier this year, so I think I will be fine based on volume alone.

I did two rebates one month apart. Bought the bundle (5+1 qt)x2 at WalMart in Sept and then in Oct. Got $24 for the first rebate. The 2nd rebate got marked invalid bcoz some idiot didn't know the max rebate is $48. I called in today and got that corrected. Hopefully should get the check for $24 in the near future

I got my rebate check yesterday. Very fast, about two weeks from submission.

Why the price doesn't match?How to get $9.1

From Amazon -
"We're contacting you about order #--. We recently discovered an error that caused the following item(s) to be displayed at an incorrect price: Pennzoil 550045195 Platinum 5 quart 5W-30 High Mileage Motor Oil ( Jug 3pk.)
In this case, we're unable to offer this item for the incorrectly posted price. Therefore, we've cancelled your order for this item, and you haven't been charged."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017