• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Groupon - 1-Yr. Sam's Club Membership + $5 eGift Card + Free Rotisserie
From $25.00
https://www.groupon.com/deals/sam-s-club-603-national 

Groupon has the 1-Yr. Sam's Club Membership + $5 eGift Card + Free Rotisserie starting From $25.00. 

For $25:

• A one year Sam?s Club Savings membership ($45 value)
  • Complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
  • $5 e-gift card valid online or in-club. Allow 5-7 days for delivery of e-gift card.
  • Free rotisserie chicken (2.75lb?$4.98 value) "coupon" loaded directly to the membership card within 72 hours of activating membership in club

For $45:
A one year Sam?s Club Plus membership ($100 value)
For the Plus membership, please allow 5 business days for upgrade from Sam?s Savings membership (regularly a $45 value) to Sam?s Plus Membership.

• Complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
  • $5 e-gift card valid online or in-club. Allow 5-7 days for delivery of e-gift card.
  • Free rotisserie chicken (2.75lb. - a $4.98 value), an Instant Savings* offer loaded directly to the membership card within 24 hours of activating membership.
  • As a Sam?s Plus member, you?ll also receive:

• $10 cash rewards for every $500 in qualifying purchases, up to $500 annually**
    • Early shopping hours, 7 a.m. Monday - Saturday (hours may vary by club)
    • Other benefits and discounts including optical care, select prescription drugs, extended service plan coverage on select merchandise

Deal Notes: Not valid for membership renewal. Not valid for current members or those that were members less than 6 months before 10/11/16. Valid for U.S. locations only; not valid in Puerto Rico. Must present voucher with valid ID at Sam?s Club Membership desk in order to redeem. Customer that redeems must match name of purchaser. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Does anyone know if my husband has a membership and I have a complimentary card on his account can I buy this in my name and let his expire? We are due to renew soon. TIA

rated:
Ilovebargains said:   Does anyone know if my husband has a membership and I have a complimentary card on his account can I buy this in my name and let his expire? We are due to renew soon. TIA
Yes, you can.  

rated:
Ilovebargains said:   Does anyone know if my husband has a membership and I have a complimentary card on his account can I buy this in my name and let his expire? We are due to renew soon. TIA

Totally. We've switched around like this. You need to sign up for the new membership by 12/31/16.

I need this offer in the spring - current membership expires 7/1. Wonder if I cancel that one and and have additional do this one instead... Hmm

rated:
Get 6% kickback thru E...Bate for groupon

rated:
hussaroo said:   Get 6% kickback thru E...Bate for groupon

Top...C...B... giving 10% for new subs, 5% for existing...

rated:
How long do you get to activate the Groupon certificate? Could I buy the Groupon certificate now and activate in November for my wife, closer to Dec 31 when mine expires?

rated:
"The amount paid for this voucher ($45.00) with Sam's Club NEVER EXPIRES.
The promotional value expires December 31, 2016."

rated:
mikiem said:   "The amount paid for this voucher ($45.00) with Sam's Club NEVER EXPIRES.
The promotional value expires December 31, 2016."

Thanks! In for one to activate late December. Love that chicken. 

rated:
It's a great deal and the rotisserie chicken is the kicker in the deal !

rated:
it's no longer available? the link doesn't seem to work any more, it was working just a few hours ago

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016