• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
This seems like a good price for this grill.  Not sure about the quality, but specs and reviews look good - linky 

• 4 stainless steel commercial grade straight tube burners (12,000 BTU's each), and side burner (12,000 BTU's)
  • 60,000 TOTAL BTU's of heat-generating cooking power with electronic ignition and infinite setting control valves power a total of 667 square inches of cooking space
  • 2 pc heavy gauge 7 mm enameled cast iron cooking grates, enameled steel warming rack, and enameled steel heat tents under a double wall lid
  • Cabinet style two-door cart with 4 heavy duty casters
  • Integrated temperature gauge for accurate grill zone temperature measurement and electronic push-button ignition

This was just $329 per camelcamelcamel's price history

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Note, the price is likely to move around as the sell off and then out. I see it just fell 11 cents more.

Up over $150 now, was less than $135.

Up around $175 now.

I have this exact product. Purchased it for $270 from Amazon in 2014. $135 was a great deal. If you maintain the product and clean properly, it will perform almost as good as Weber. I love my grill.

Up to $266 now. Calling this deal dead.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016