• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Verizon Wireless  offers its participating Smart Rewards members a $10 Verizon Gift Card for Free when you redeem 1,000 Smart Rewards Points (must have sufficient points balance available).
Shipping is free.
Starts at 2p.m. EST

Member Summary

verizon (1.97kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Happens every time!

Just got in for one after a period of "all are in carts" mode. Thanks OP!

Same here, I've found it's best to wait at least half an hour after the deal starts to get these Verizon cards. "All items in cart" does not mean they are sold out. If you wait a couple of minutes, more often become available. I manage to get one almost every time they come up--just received a $5 card yesterday in the mail that I won last week. I use them to pay down my Verizon bill. Unfortunately they don't come up nearly as often as they did about a year ago.

I just kept on refreshing and was able to snag one

Sold out now...

I was too late

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016