eBay $25 Gift Card (Email Delivery) $23.50 at newegg.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo


eBay $25 Gift Card (Email Delivery)

$23.50
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832020010

The perfect gift, every time.
Put the fun of shopping in their hands.
The perfect gift for every occasion.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Limited 3 per account.  Thank OP

6% discount. It's hard to beat that.

Obligatory reading before buying these.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1525220

If you plan on using this to get a further discount on a Paypal Digital Gift Card, read up and proceed carefully with a plan.

gatzdon said:   Obligatory reading before buying these.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1525220 

If you plan on using this to get a further discount on a Paypal Digital Gift Card, read up and proceed carefully with a plan.

  Yes, this is a valuable information.  You must check the balance after received the gift cards.  I guess that Newegg and Google checkout could provide you some security for your transaction.   ​Newegg only good at rip you off with the rebates. 

kenwallet said:   
gatzdon said:   Obligatory reading before buying these.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1525220 

If you plan on using this to get a further discount on a Paypal Digital Gift Card, read up and proceed carefully with a plan.

  Yes, this is a valuable information.  You must check the balance after received the gift cards.  I guess that Newegg and Google checkout could provide you some security for your transaction. 

The problem isn't checking the balance when you get the cards. I had cards that had a balance that was drained after a month. You need to use them ASAP.  
 

if you are trying to use an amex gift card run it through paypal checkout on Newegg .. to buy eBay .. which I'll be converting into Lowes gift card .. crazy.

Thanks OP - limit is now 2?

Just in case you ask:~~Redeem Newegg Gift Cards / Google Offer Code
UNAVAILABLE Gift cards cannot be redeemed for Gift Card purchase.

Worked for me. Thanks! Saved $3

I just bought two $25 - although it said limit 3 at checkout.

Why don't they just let you SET A SECURITY CODE at the time of purchase and/or shortly after?!?
Also, gift cards are now beginning to see NEW consumer protections so it behooves PPL to get their act together or they could end up responsible for losses as this legislation will probably extend BEYOND credit/debit cards to include eBay/paypal & store gift cards as well!
 

cstleddy;19660760 said:I just bought two $25 - although it said limit 3 at checkout.

Checkout now shows limit 2.

OperaMan said:   if you are trying to use an amex gift card run it through paypal checkout on Newegg .. to buy eBay .. which I'll be converting into Lowes gift card .. crazy.
  you can't use eBay gift cards to purchase third party giftcards

DEAD.

SOLD OUT. OUT OF STOCK.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017