Samsung Galaxy Note Edge 32GB Verizon Smartphone (Refurbished) - $189.99 + FS @ eBay

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review - CNET
Disclaimer
Bidallies via eBay has the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge 32GB Smartphone (Verizon) on sale for $189.99 with free shipping

• 5.6" OLED touch-screen display that bends around the right side w/ Stylus
  • 2.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 quad-core Processor
  • 32 GB internal storage, raw hardware.
  • 24 GB internal storage, available to user
  • 3 GB RAM
  • 16-megapixel camera
  • Heart rate monitor
  • Infrared port
  • Seller refurbished: “This is a B+ Stock item, meaning unit is in good cosmetic condition and may have minor scrapes or scratches since it's been handled.”
  • CNET Review: 8.3/10

This phone is selling new on Amazon for $569.99.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow, this is a really low price. But it's Verizon. I hope this won't burn your pocket or wallet like the Note 7.

This thing may receive even less support than the canceled Note 7. Snowflake. If you are okay with the OS and security not really ever being updated, go for it. It was a seriously rare device that Samsung really doesn't care to continue supporting.

Yeah good luck getting any support since Samsung is ditching the Note brand.

Root?

All Samsung phone pricing is headed to the toilet for a while...new...used...whatever. Too many consumers will just not buy just based on the name. Like Volkswagen, but with FIRES!

canban said:   All Samsung phone pricing is headed to the toilet for a while...new...used...whatever. Too many consumers will just not buy just based on the name. Like Volkswagen, but with FIRES!
  Like me, I am using Android BLU phone ($100 + free case cover + free Invisible Shield ) in lieu of Samsung Android Note ($800 + free explosive + free emergency care)

I don't think that's true I will still buy from Samsung and just the note that is happening so ill stay away from that and apple a few years back had a problem with there battery's to and ppl still where buying iphones

I still have my old note 2.... been thinking of upgrading. maybe just maybe... i'm going to sleep on it.

Fire sale?

Thanks for the post OP. I've got some money burning a whole in my pocket. Oh, wait - that's Samsung's hot new phone!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017