• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I got the Amex offer to get $20 statement credit on a spend of $50+ at Boxed. com YMMV Expires 10/15 (yeah I know, I am a slow out of the starting gate)
They offer 15% off and free shipping on your first order

Details Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions online at Boxed. com by 10/15/2016. See terms for exclusions.
Terms Offer valid on Boxed. com or on the Boxed mobile app. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 10/15/2016, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer.

Member Summary

American Express (7.59kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
i think its posted date, not shipped date. my amex shows 14th as order date and posted date

prastogi2012 (Oct. 17, 2016 @ 3:59p) |

Really like these Boxed/AMEX deals.

Just did my second one.

Hope they keep coming.

Only thing is they didn't include either... (more)

dwit (Nov. 13, 2016 @ 9:33a) |

Email them, I think they gave me a discount off a future order which I of course paired with another Amex offer.

bc3000 (Nov. 13, 2016 @ 11:15p) |

Remember, that coupons and discounts could bring your order below the first-time customer and AMEX statement credit:

1. Spend at least $70
  2. Please remember that we do not allow posts that offer or request referral information, whether through a link, URL, email, phone number, or direction to a referral site.
    If you're requesting a referral, please do so here- http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1364211/ 
  3. Use IAMBACK for another $3 off, plus apply the $2 in cash rewards( available for new signup by default)
  4. AMEX $20 credit will automatically be applied after your purchase
  5. Use Ibotta to checkout to get another 15%-20% back.
  6. Net cost = $16 for $70 worth of goods

And the best thing is, the prices are very competitive vs Amazon.  Outside of diapers, I found out that these bulk products are cheaper here!
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thanks for the ibatta tip. just got the outback cards on my amex. 78-20 in those codes=58-20 from amex=38 and then 15 pct cashback from ibatta should bring it to about 30. not bad.

rated:
Is it just me, or their assortment looks much narrower compared to Jet, and the prices are similar to physical stores?

rated:
FW10001 said:   Is it just me, or their assortment looks much narrower compared to Jet, and the prices are similar to physical stores?
  True but still some deals to be had with the 40% off.

rated:
FW10001 said:   Is it just me, or their assortment looks much narrower compared to Jet, and the prices are similar to physical stores?
  Well they actually ship their stuff themselves, instead of being a dropshipper like jet, so there's that.  

rated:
russ0519 said:   
  Well they actually ship their stuff themselves, instead of being a dropshipper like jet, so there's that.  

Thanks.

rated:
Isn't this the general Boxed.com offer that was advertised some months back and accessible via social media?

rated:
brusbrother said:   I got the Amex offer to get $20 statement credit on a spend of $50+ at Boxed. com YMMV Expires 10/15 (yeah I know, I am a slow out of the starting gate)
They offer 15% off and free shipping on your first order

Details Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions online at Boxed. com by 10/15/2016. See terms for exclusions.
Terms Offer valid on Boxed. com or on the Boxed mobile app. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 10/15/2016, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer.

thanks for the reminder! 
I have this offer and the stacking ideas will help a lot!

rated:
ibotta app gives only 3% cashback now/....not 15%

rated:
Remember, that coupons and discounts could bring your order below the first-time customer and AMEX statement credit.

1. Spend at lea
  2. (Thanks Mod for removing Gupta's spam) 
  3. Use IAMBACK for another $3 off, plus apply the $2 in cash rewards( available for new signup by default)

And the best thing is, the prices are very competitive vs Amazon!  Outside of diapers, I found out that these bulk products are cheaper here than Amazon

rated:
topcashback = 8% for new customers

rated:
prastogi2012 said:   ibotta app gives only 3% cashback now/....not 15%
  my friend did it an hour ago and got 15 
sucks if they changed it

rated:

You get 15-20% if it's your first Boxed purchase through Ibotta.  After that you will need to create a new ibotta account.  YMMV on getting blocked from ibotta/cashing out if you do this.  

rated:
Does anyone here have an emai or phone number for the AMEX Offers program? I signed up for a Facebook offer and have not received the credit. I have a Citi AMEX card and cannot seem to get the credit issue taken care of. Citi tells me to call AMEX as this is an AMEX program and AMEX tells me to call Citi as the card is issued by Citi. Needless to say, I am getting nowhere. Any help would be appreciated. 

rated:
awara said:   Does anyone here have an emai or phone number for the AMEX Offers program? I signed up for a Facebook offer and have not received the credit. I have a Citi AMEX card and cannot seem to get the credit issue taken care of. Citi tells me to call AMEX as this is an AMEX program and AMEX tells me to call Citi as the card is issued by Citi. Needless to say, I am getting nowhere. Any help would be appreciated. 

Hmm, the best I can find is this:

https://sync.americanexpress.com/Facebook/FAQ#cs

And it tells you to call citi.  If they are not willing to help, I suggest conferencing them with amex and letting them battle it out.  

rated:
FYI... I now have about a year's supply of Kellogg's Special K Cornflakes...

Also, if you're into St. Croix (non-sugar carbonated water drink - super healthy), Boxed has one of the best prices for the box (no pun intended).

rated:
Please remember that we do not allow posts that offer or request referral information, whether through a link, URL, email, phone number, or direction to a referral site.

If you're requesting a referral, please do so here- http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1364211/

rated:
FYI, all these 5 character codes (15 off 50 for first order) for Boxed are personal referral codes.

rated:
just ordered, I hope this order counted for tomorrow's deadline.

rated:
russ0519 said:   

You get 15-20% if it's your first Boxed purchase through Ibotta.  After that you will need to create a new ibotta account.  YMMV on getting blocked from ibotta/cashing out if you do this.  

yes, i tried a new account with ibotta and it shows 20% - now to try to place the order!
thanks all

rated:
80$ order => 60$ charged to card, - 20% ibotta pending (~16)- 20$ amex cashback pending =>24$ for a lot of bars and protein shakes!
btw, dont forget to grab 2 samples from their website......right now- 4 AA batteries, 1 fig bar, 1 gatorade bar.

rated:
What happened to this thread? It's not showing up in the search for me.

rated:
watssion said:   just ordered, I hope this order counted for tomorrow's deadline.
If you order by 10/15/2016; but is shipped after 10/15, when does Boxed charge the CC?  And I assume Amex goes by date the charge is made -- i.e. pending vs posted date?

TIA

rated:
Not sure. I came across the deal late. Ordered Thursday and received order Friday!
That is some fast service!

rated:
Placed order today 10/15; 
Temporary charge from Boxed.com showed up immediately

Hopefully this triggers the $20 off. 

rated:
it triggers after it goes from pending to processed, but they are fast, same day. got email from amex already

rated:
prastogi2012 said:   it triggers after it goes from pending to processed, but they are fast, same day. got email from amex already

I get an email from Amex that I have used the Offer and it states "...Look out for a $20.00 statement credit, which
will automatically be applied to your statement if your purchase meets the offer terms."

If the transaction does NOT go from pending to processed until after shipment/delivery which is after 10/15; would the purchase meet the Offer Terms??

Anyone has any experience on this point?

TIA

rated:
confused200 said:   
prastogi2012 said:   it triggers after it goes from pending to processed, but they are fast, same day. got email from amex already

I get an email from Amex that I have used the Offer and it states "...Look out for a $20.00 statement credit, which
will automatically be applied to your statement if your purchase meets the offer terms."

If the transaction does NOT go from pending to processed until after shipment/delivery which is after 10/15; would the purchase meet the Offer Terms??

Anyone has any experience on this point?

TIA

"Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant". 
I'm no expert (don't tell my wife I said so) but it seems like the merchant has already sent info to Amex in order for it to have triggered the email. The caveat in the t&c says nothing about the item having to be shipped by the date. Simply references when merchant might or might not send invoice to Amex.

rated:
Last day for the Amex offer mentioned here BUT the introductory offers mentioned in the summary will go on and hopefully this thread will not become "expired"
Also as mentioned in the Member Summary above, there is a link where you can request a referral. I was unaware of this FW feature.
Again this is not limited to the Amex offer.

rated:
Azurik said:   Remember, that coupons and discounts could bring your order below the first-time customer and AMEX statement credit.

1. Spend at lea
  2. (Thanks Mod for removing Gupta's spam) 

And the best thing is, the prices are very competitive vs Amazon!  Outside of diapers, I found out that these bulk products are cheaper here than Amazon

Is Ibotta a coupon code?

rated:
iBotta is a rewards app -- download it from iTunes or Play Store

rated:

I downloaded the ibotta app this morning, and it showed I got 20% back when I opened Boxed app through ibotta. Worked fine with my Amex as well.

Also, for any order on Boxed.com, make sure to add the free samples. Right now, it looks like the samples are 4 AAA batteries, and a fig bar.

rated:
Took advantage of the offer, however I don't think I would order there again. The selection in very thin.

rated:
prastogi2012 said:   80$ order => 60$ charged to card, - 20% ibotta pending (~16)- 20$ amex cashback pending =>24$ for a lot of bars and protein shakes!
btw, dont forget to grab 2 samples from their website......right now- 4 AA batteries, 1 fig bar, 1 gatorade bar.

Same thing I'm using it for!

rated:
CallMeBinkley said:   

I downloaded the ibotta app this morning, and it showed I got 20% back when I opened Boxed app through ibotta. Worked fine with my Amex as well.

Also, for any order on Boxed. com, make sure to add the free samples. Right now, it looks like the samples are 4 AAA batteries, and a fig bar.

I'm not seeing Boxed in the Ibotta app at all. Anyone still able to see it?

Edit: Had to update the app, now it's there! 

rated:
AMEX offers are specific to company-issued cards. Generally not available to other bank cards even bearing AMEX network insignia. Needing to check issuing bank card page for what's being offered on those cards, like with any financial institution. Citi has been a problem bank for many consumers and I would not expect anything positive from it.

rated:
prastogi2012 said:   80$ order => 60$ charged to card, - 20% ibotta pending (~16)- 20$ amex cashback pending =>24$ for a lot of bars and protein shakes!

please explain:

80$ order = > 60$ charged to card 

How?

rated:

80$ order => 60$ charge to card

How?

rated:
Am able to add $15 referral code on my computer, but when I try on the app, it says already redeemed...??

Skipping 12 Messages...
rated:
dwit said:   Really like these Boxed /AMEX deals.

Just did my second one.

Hope they keep coming.

Only thing is they didn't include either of my free samples that I ordered this time. Oh well.

Email them, I think they gave me a discount off a future order which I of course paired with another Amex offer.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016