This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

L9OG3
Disclaimer
Amazon has the Lodge 10.5" Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Round Griddle (L9OG3) on sale for $11.21 with free shipping on orders over $49. This is also available at Target for $11.21 with free in-store pickup. 

Deal Notes: This matches Amazon's lowest price of all time according to Camelcamelcamel. This also appears to be a price match to Target. For those without prime it may be a better deal to get free in store pickup at target. 

• Round cast-iron griddle provides exceptional heat retention and distribution
  • Pre-seasoned and ready to use; vegetable oil evenly baked into surface
  • Sturdy handle with hole for convenient hanging when not in use
  • Rinse with hot water and dry thoroughly to clean
  • Oven safe to 500 degrees F
  • 0.5" x 10.5" x 15"
  • Limited lifetime warrant

Rated 4.5/5 stars with 2,423 customer reviews.

The next lowest price is $17.97 from Sears.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Amazing price. I got mine at about $15. Love it.

Looks like these are good for pancakes and tortillas. Not much else otherwise the grease (or oil) will go over the sides?

Need to buy one. Thanks, OP!

Less than $2 off Target 's regular price of $13.19.

Thanks OP.  My cast iron collection is growing!

ablang said:   Looks like these are good for pancakes and tortillas. Not much else otherwise the grease (or oil) will go over the sides?
  This griddle does work great for Pancakes and also does well for eggs and a number of other breakfast items.  There is about 1/2" lip on these so you can use a little bit of oil if needed and it really shouldn't be an issue with the oil or grease from food going over the sides.  I don't use more then just enough to lightly coat the bottom of the skillet, usually about a teaspoon worth of oil.  I've cooked Fish, Chicken and number of other items in this when I don't want to bust out my other larger Cast Iron pans.  It has become my go to skillet for cooking almost everything.

One note on Amazon's shipping, which wasn't that great for this product as the box was too big and there wasn't enough protective packaging inside.  Mine ended up coming with a bit of a scratch/gouge on the opposite end from the handle that took off some of the pre-seasoning.  Presumably from rubbing against another item that was shipped with it.  Nothing that really took away from the cook surface and wasn't something that I couldn't fix by seasoning the skillet again which I had planned to do anyways.

thanks OP, very good find!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017