This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Logitech Z906 Surround Sound Speakers - (RMS) 500-W Subwoofer: 165-W, 3D Stereo $138.06 at amazon.com + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Logitech Z906 Surround Sound Speakers - (RMS) 500-W Subwoofer: 165-W, 3D Stereo $138.06 at amazon.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Logitech Z906 Surround Sound Speakers - (RMS) 500-W Subwoofer: 165-W, 3D Stereo
$138.06
https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Z906-Surround-Sound-Speakers/dp/B004M18O60

Ships from and sold by Office Gear.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Totally don't need these, but in for 1 anyway. Seems like a ridiculous deal, hope the seller is reputable.

Dead

magnafides said:   Totally don't need these, but in for 1 anyway. Seems like a ridiculous deal, hope the seller is reputable.
  As with most super hot deals... Buy first and wait. 

letsspendlotsofmoney said:   
magnafides said:   Totally don't need these, but in for 1 anyway. Seems like a ridiculous deal, hope the seller is reputable.
  As with most super hot deals... Buy first and wait. 

... for the cancellation e-mail:
OfficeGear Customer Service said: Dear Customer,

There is an error with your recent order for "Logitech Z906 Surround Sound Speakers - (RMS) 500-W Subwoofer: 165-W, 3D Stereo"

Due to a title error the actual item purchased is a "Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Home Theater Speaker System, External TV Speakers"

Please let me know if you would like to cancel your order or if you would like the Logitech Z506 Speaker System.

Thank you,
Office Gear

Of course, it was not simply a "title error", it was just a flat-out different product (entire description and details were for the Z906 as well). In addition the market price of the Z506 is $60. My order also shows as "customer cancelled" in my order history which is false. I believe that this was an intentional bait-and-switch on the part of the seller. I am contacting Amazon just in case they can do anything.

Edit: They offered to file a seller feedback form on my behalf, that was about it. More than I expected, honestly.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017