LG G3 D851 32GB Smartphone for T-Mobile Black or White (REFURB) $89.99 at ebay.com + FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

LG G3 D851 32GB Smartphone for T-Mobile Black or White (REFURB) $89.99 at ebay.com + FS
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

LG G3 D851 32GB Smartphone for T-Mobile Black or White (REFURB)
$89.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-G3-D851-32GB-Smartphone-for-T-Mobile-Black-or-White-/201555268064

$10 Cheaper than previous Front Page Deal!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal on an excellent handset.

Honestly, I would rate this the best value-for-dollar in wireless phones available today.

GREEN

This is a great phone except GPS reception is not very good.  I tried three D851 and all had weak GPS reception.

The Sprint version of LG G3 (model LS990) has better GPS reception than D851 but it can't be used with T-Mobile without some modifications.

If this was the AT&T D850 I'd probably jump.

Thanks OP. Replacing a dying Galaxy S4, and this (with replaceable battery and Marshmallow OS) is perfect.

Thanks. In for 1.

It's nice to have a removable battery and microSD expansion and a quad-HD display. However, refurb Note 4s and LG V10s also have those + a significant bump in daily experience in the range of $150-199 regularly on eBay.

I'm happy if you're happy, but I'd go newer for not a lot more (if you can afford it), especially if it's your daily driver.

out of stock but great deal while it lasted.

Why so many refurbs of this phone?

Back in stock. Just ordered one. Thanks, OP!

I guess there are several other sellers selling used units for the same price in good condition on eBay now but the original seller mentioned is not selling this presently. sold out. 

Would this be a good upgrade from my windows phone? Tired of my widows phone flaking out for a day after updates. Microsoft seems to have given up on windows phone and I guess I should too, time to join the mainstream and just can see myself supporting the apple team.

I got mine today, and cosmetic and performance are much better than expected. Very happy with it.

I got mine, too. Except for the screen protector being on it, I could easily have mistaken it for brand new. Very happy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017