Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Black & Decker 20V MAX Li-Ion 4-Tool Combo Kit BDCDHP2204KT New

This Popular Deal is back again!

Member Summary

tools (146.34kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone has user comments on this tool combo??

Current price is $140

Seems the price is jumping around a bit....

Got this for 89 and well worth the price. Came with 2 batteries. I have other 20v Black and Decker tools, a blower and a chain saw and was thinking of buying more batteries but this is almost like getting the tools free, what with the price of the batteries separately. Most of my corded tools will be collecting cobwebs as cordless is now the way to go..

ConcreteMan is right, this is a great deal if you could use even two of these tools because of the included batteries. Especially if you already have 20V B&D outdoor tools like their grass trimmer, hedge clipper, chain saw, and so on--all using the same batteries.
I doubt you'll ever do much with that little circular saw though, except for some really short oddball tasks.

Now $139. Deal Dead?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016