PRIME MEMBERS: Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack, 58 Count $7.31 at amazon.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

PRIME MEMBERS: Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack, 58 Count $7.31 at amazon.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

PRIME MEMBERS: Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack, 58 Count
$7.31
https://www.amazon.com/Quaker-Chewy-Granola-Variety-Count/dp/B01GQ5WNC0

Clip 30% OFF Coupon on Product Page

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not available with Prime

Sale: $16.39  ($0.28 / Count) + $2.49 shipping

Not eligible for Amazon Prime.

Must be dead

So what happens now that I earlier added it to my subscribe and save at the promo price?  I think that the price I will be charged when it's shipped to me next month will be whatever the current price is, not the promo.  I think this has happened to me in the past.  I don't think subscribe and save "locks" in any particular price.  Should I remove the subscription or risk being charged more that I bargained for?

MrRetro said:   So what happens now that I earlier added it to my subscribe and save at the promo price?  I think that the price I will be charged when it's shipped to me next month will be whatever the current price is, not the promo.  I think this has happened to me in the past.  I don't think subscribe and save "locks" in any particular price.  Should I remove the subscription or risk being charged more that I bargained for?

My experience has been that the very first shipment of a subscription is charged at the price you bought it -- or a lower price if the price goes down.
For example, I bought a few items at the end of Sept for delivery on Oct. 30th. They each had a coupon applied in addition to the 15% off SNS discount.
Even though the items' prices have since gone up and the coupons are no longer offered, the orders still appear in my "Your Orders" page as "not yet shipped" at the price I originally bought them, with coupons applied. 
Also, I noticed that one item is now being charged a lower price (I compared it to my original SNS order confirmation email), though I don't know what will happen should the price go back up before the orders close to changes on Oct 21. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017