• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Newegg is offering the Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler on sale for $79.99 after mail-in-rebate with free shipping!

• Extreme performance
  • 240mm radiator
  • Advanced SP120L PWM fans
  • Built-in Corsair Link
  • Rated 4 out of 5 from 237 customer reviews

The next lowest price from a rated merchant is $149.88, according to Google Shopping

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great cooler for overclocking. Thanks op.

Decent cooler , I use one on a 5930K @ 4.4 and works fine . However the stock fans are not the quietest when at higher speeds , so I replaced them with the new ML series and Iam MUCH happier with cooler using the ML fans both in quite and more air flow at a lower speed (but the ML' fans are not cheap)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016