• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I gave my mother one of these and the power was out at her house and she loved it, very bright and small !! So I looked on Amazon and they had a 2pack for 9.95 - 2.00 coupon in the pictures for the product ( EE2OFF2S ). Free shipping with Amazon Prime...

Linky 

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Have two others like these but these are much brighter

jcrystal (Oct. 22, 2016 @ 2:30p) |

I like the thorfire brand, used it on my UPS during a power outage for main light.
ThorFire pay a bit more for quality an... (more)

Monkeybiz (Oct. 22, 2016 @ 3:48p) |

Dead.

kellylynn (Oct. 24, 2016 @ 12:45p) |

Incorrect image ( clickthelink for the correct product )
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks!
With the points I had, and the coupon, I paid $2.07 for two shipped!

rated:
Battery only last 12hrs... so that's only 2 nights?

rated:
WorkerAnt said:   Battery only last 12hrs... so that's only 2 nights?

It's a lantern, not a night light.  

rated:
Not worth. Just go to any fivebelow store. They are available for $4 each. I just saw plenty of them in-store yesterday.

rated:
maharshi said:   Not worth. Just go to any fivebelow store. They are available for $4 each. I just saw plenty of them in-store yesterday.
  That would be the same price then (if you're a Prime Member and get free shipping).   This is a 2-pack with a $2 coupon so it works out to $7.95 plus tax.  Worked great for me, and I didn't need to leave the house to buy them!  Thanks OP!

rated:
Not bright.

rated:
Coupon won't work for me

rated:
techtechtech, it worked for me, I just ordered this.

rated:
Worked for me

rated:
Worked for me yesterday. Make sure there are no spaces before or after the code if you cut/paste.

rated:
po90260 said:   Not bright.
Last Eye check up ?

rated:
Order one the night before and got it yesterday.   Amazing...  There are quite a number of LEDs in the lantern.   That is enough light to help walk around and do some other stuffs during power outage.

rated:
chihungyip said:    ..........do some other stuffs during power outage.
You don't need light to do the "other stuff"  In fact, power outage is the best time to do it.

rated:
Just got mine and one of the LED panels on one of the lanterns is detached. Had to return/rebuy and yes, the coupon still worked.

rated:
those are garbage. You one one of the globe type.

rated:
TecJunkie said:   those are garbage. You one one of the globe type.
What are you talking about?

rated:
Ordered a pair, came today, just ordered two more, and will likely order more yet as small holiday gifts. I have no light in my attic, always have to string out a cord -- no more. No light in my storage shed, always have to string a cord -- no more. These little dudes are sweet, about the size of a soup can, LOTS of light.

The coupon still works, too.

These are great -- thx for posting, OP.

Green.

rated:
got em

rated:
Have two others like these but these are much brighter

rated:
I like the thorfire brand, used it on my UPS during a power outage for main light.
ThorFire pay a bit more for quality and solar https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014H4036A/

rated:
Dead.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016