• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

LGd851 (56.33kB)
Disclaimer
eBay (mywit) has the LG G3 D851 32GB Smartphone for T-Mobile (Refurbished, Black or White)  on sale for $89.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This phone is not unlocked. These are listed as manufacturer refurbished but the information on their page makes it sound like they do the refurbishing or at least that these are not refurbished by LG. There is 30 day full refund period. 

• 5.5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels at a PPI of 538 pixels per inch.
  • 2.46GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
  • 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2.1-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
  • 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2 TB via a microSD card (not included)
  • Includes A/C Adapter & MIcro USB Cable

ReviewCNetTrusted Reviews 

Ratings for Amazon would have been included but there were so many bad reviews where people got defective phones from 3rd party sellers that it has tainted the average score.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=4468

Older OS with Android 4.4 KitKat, I wonder if it's upgradable. Looks good for the price. Not sure i it has 2 or 3GB of ram

rated:
I don't understand how someone can spend the time to look up the factory specs on a phone yet not take the extra 10 seconds typing lg g3 T-Mobile marshmallow.. or update... or latest OS. Phone was updated to marshmallow fwiw.

rated:
Bought an unlocked T-Mobile version of this phone earlier this year for $129 and it was immediately upgraded to Marshmallow.

This is an excellent flagship phone even though it's a couple years old. No lagging or crashing I've experienced with my other phones including iPhone. 

rated:
Plus, it has a removable battery, micro-sd card slot, and, if you buy a back cover that has the coil (eBay), can charge with a Qi charger. I don't know any current flagships that can make those claims.

rated:
Pulled the trigger and bought two... These will replace my windows phone..

rated:
decent phone, i've owned one for 1 year. main issues are phone will randomly reboot/shutoff every 15mins when your battery gets old, if heatsink gets separated from processor screen will fade to black (google 'paper trick' for a 10 minute fix for this), and if you crack the protective glass, the touchscreen will no longer work (use a tempered glass screen protector at all times).

my current lg g3 has the bad battery issue + the touchscreen is dying (cracked glass and replaced entire front assembly, new front assembly is a POS, the touchscreen has a big deadzone), guess I'll try my luck with this one. worst case after a month something doesnt work, at least i can salvage my old G3 for parts.

rated:
Thanks for the post OP.
I bought one of these a while back for my wife and I liked it so I picked one up for myself, but I could only find an unlocked AT&T branded version for a good price at the time. The AT&T branded has a few quirks like it doesn't have Wi-Fi calling like the T-Mobile one does. So I will sell the AT&T one when I get this one.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016