• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Staples has the Kleenex Cottonelle Ultra Soft Bathroom Tissue, 48 Rolls/Case, 150 Sheets/Roll on sale for $13.99 with free in-store pickup. That's only $0.29 per roll! This received 4.3/5 stars based on 75 customer reviews.  

• 4 Packs/Case, 12 Rolls/Pack, 150 Sheets/Roll
  • 1-Ply (ultra-soft)
  • White, Unscented
  • Cushioned for comfort and cleanliness

The next lowest price from a rated mrechant on Google Products for just a case of 12 rolls is $8.80 ($35.20 for 48 rolls). 

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thank you, seem like our toilet brand usage is depended on whatever on sale at Staples but it works!

rated:
Go to Costco and get the Kirkland brand tissue paper.. for $ 15.xx

Kirkland Signature Toilet Paper

30 Rolls
Unscented
Safe for septic systems
425 sheets per roll
White
30*425 = 12,750

Vs. 48*150 = 7,200

you do the math..

*Its 2 layer vs. Staples is single layer.
tgo*

rated:
nipatel said:   Go to Costco and get the Kirkland brand tissue paper.. for $ 15.xx

Kirkland Signature Toilet Paper

30 Rolls
Unscented
Safe for septic systems
425 sheets per roll
White
30*425 = 12,750

Vs. 48*150 = 7,200

you do the math..

only problem is that Costco is 30 miles away and I don't have membership to it.

rated:
nipatel said:   you do the math..
I'm not good at it.

rated:
LOL. I respect your honesty!

rated:
I have used Costco toilet paper in hope of saving some money. But comparing Costco toilet paper to Cottonelle is like comparing orange to blood orange, both are oranges but not the same tasting. Cotonelle is much softer, thicker and stronger whereas Costco is thinner and not that soft. I would pick Cottonelle anytime of the day. just my 2 cents based on my own experience.  

rated:
katutpi3494 said:   I have used Costco toilet paper in hope of saving some money. But comparing Costco toilet paper to Cottonelle is like comparing orange to blood orange, both are oranges but not the same tasting. Cotonelle is much softer, thicker and stronger whereas Costco is thinner and not that soft. I would pick Cottonelle anytime of the day. just my 2 cents based on my own experience.  
Took you long enough to post your first comment
FW said: katutpi3494's Profile

Joined December 2013

Member Posts 1

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016