• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Battery Tender Jr. 022-0192 12V 0.75Amp Junior High Efficiency Battery Charger/Maintainer
$19.95
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA08C2KH9411

California approved charger
12 Volt 0.750 Amp
Perfect for all lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance free batteries (AGM and gel cell)
5 year warranty
Advanced algorithms

Member Summary

Battery Tender Jr. 022-0192 (1.10kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

rated:
I bought one of these over a year ago based on a car enthusiast's recommendation.  It is easy to use and still working well.

rated:
From a 3rd party vendor

rated:
prosperity said:   From a 3rd party vendor
  Sort of...

'Nutrend, a subsidiary of Newegg.com, is a leading online retailer of specialized automotive products.'

I have one of these maintainers that worked well for 5 years.  Failed right after the warranty expired.  WTH, does it have a timer inside?

rated:
Can confirm this item works great! I have it attached to my backup sump-pump battery, keeps it at a nice 13.1v. The built-in battery maintainer (built into the control panel/unit) for the backup pump *sucks*, so I connected this in parallel and it "plays nice" with the control panel (they don't interfere with one another).

I think the built-in maintainer never sees a voltage drop, so it never tries to charge the battery,

rated:
Thanks in for 2. needed one for a motorcycle and a car for winter storage.

rated:
CPAESQ said:   Thanks in for 2. needed one for a motorcycle and a car for winter storage.
  So long as the batteries are the same type/chemistry (wet, sealed, AGM, etc), you can hook them in parallel to a single charger.

rated:
Also, you can pretty much use any 12v AC adapter to make your own battery tender.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016