• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
WalMart web site says pickup only but I checked my local store, purchased one in stock and got the same price. Display label in store showed $269. but when the cashier scanned it, it came out $199.

If you want one of these it might be worth checking your local store.

Link 

Member Summary

iPad Mini 2 (270.71kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
You might want to put 16gb. The 32GB is $269 now.

rated:
Good call. Done, thanks.

rated:
OOS now, but there could be some on the floor lingering not showing.

rated:
FWIW, when I checked my WalMart online, the site said they were unavailable at my store and even those in other nearby cities. Went to the local store in person and they had eight that I saw. It might be worth the trip to your local store.

rated:
$199-269 at Target 

link 

rated:
golfguy said:   $199-269 at Target 

link

OOS for me there.

rated:

rated:
Apple refurbs are as good as new. Usually new screen and battery and carry same warranty as original one.

That said, this model might not make it to iOS 11. But big improvement over original iPad mini.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016