• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy is offering the LG 55" 4K HDR Smart LED Ultra HD TV (55UH6150)  on sale for $599.99 with free shipping!

Note: This beats Amazon 's lowest price ever for this TV by over $80, according to CamelCamelCamel

• 4k (3840 x 2160) LED Display Resolution
  • HDR Pro
  • 120Hz Refresh Rate
  • Without Stand:Stand: 48.8-in. x 30.6-in. x 9.3-in.
  • Rated 4.6/5 From 452 Best Buy Customer Reviews, and 4.6/5 From 533 Google Shopping Reviews

The next lowest price from a rated merchant is $699.99 shipped, according to Google Shopping

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Does anyone know if this LG or the Samsung 55" Class LED 2160p Smart 4K Ultra HD is a better TV? They are around the same price.

rated:
Also, the one listed on Amazon is making the distinction of "2016 Model". I am wondering if the Best Buy version is from a previous run, and therefore has different specs than the 2016 version...

Edit: According to the Answered Questions on BB's site, people have confirmed it is the 2016 model.

Nothing to see here, folks...

rated:
IceWolfe24 said:   Also, the one listed on Amazon is making the distinction of "2016 Model". I am wondering if the Best Buy version is from a previous run, and therefore has different specs than the 2016 version...

Edit: According to the Answered Questions on BB's site, people have confirmed it is the 2016 model.

Nothing to see here, folks...

Thanks for checking into it though, IceWolfe24. Its good to know before spending $600!

...and danmillsap it really depends on the models of TV you're looking at, usually Samsung wins out but If I'm not mistaken LG is not far off

rated:
danmillsap said:   Does anyone know if this LG or the Samsung 55" Class LED 2160p Smart 4K Ultra HD is a better TV? They are around the same price.
  I personally like LG but has nothing to do with Samsung. My experience is with LG flat panels and have been extremely happy. My guess is both are on equal footing but think Samsung is the crowd fav. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016