• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Who's eligible? Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

• 10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item of $50 or more

Promotion detailsThe Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on October 19, 2016, and ends at 11:59PM PT on October 20, 2016 (the "Promotion Period"). Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer (a "Qualifying Purchase"). Promotion is valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.*Qualifying purchase excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (including Parts & Accessories).Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details. 

Member Summary

ebay bucks (31.26kB)
Thanks dealsnmoredeals
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
If you are in the market for tires, you can instead use $100 of of $400 tire purchase with this coupon:

"Discount Tire Direct via eBay is offering an Extra $100 Off Tires or Wheels orders $400 or more when you checkout via PayPal and use coupon code "CTIRES16". Plus shipping is free! Offer ends 10/31. "

Here is the FW link for the tire coupon: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1534057

rated:
Just a reminder. NO MORE BUCKS EARNED on ANY GIFT CARD PURCHASE.

rated:
ScottMalinowski said:   Just a reminder. NO MORE BUCKS EARNED on ANY GIFT CARD PURCHASE.

Yes, and I've heard there are still people that haven't heard about the PPDG gift card hack. If you haven't heard, read this before your 60 days are up on gc purchases:

Paypal Digital Gift System Hacked

rated:
ScottMalinowski said:   Just a reminder. NO MORE BUCKS EARNED on ANY GIFT CARD PURCHASE.
  I wish they would fix their website, because this is bound to cause confusion.

rated:
Cool got it on both accts.

Only 10% vs. 20 and even 25%.  That said ironically it's kind a early for eBay to offer it at the beginning of the Q4.  

BTW - max $100 per transaction.

rated:
eBay left me out this time... prob cause i still had 500 eBay bucks sitting around and they didnt want to remind me to spend them

rated:
dealsnmoredeals said:   

Yes, and I've heard there are still people that haven't heard about the PPDG gift card hack. If you haven't heard, read this before your 60 days are up on gc purchases:

Paypal Digital Gift System Hacked 

Oh oh.  I had not heard this.  I better start checking my gift cards...

rated:

rated:
Not bad.

rated:
Disappointing, because I was excluded. Surprising, since I am a sucker for these eBay promos! Thanks for the heads up. Often, FW is the first clear notice I get about these eBay Bucks offers!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016