• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

VIZIO M-Series 60 in. Class Full-Array LED 2160p 240 Hz Smart Ultra HDTV
$799.99
http://www.homedepot.com/p/VIZIO-M-Series-60-in-Class-Full-Array-LED-2160p-240-Hz-Internet-Enabled-Smart-Ultra-HDTV-with-Built-in-Wi-Fi-M60-C3/206030395

Introducing the all-new VIZIO M-Series Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV. With over 8.3 million pixels in every image, four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD, M-Series Ultra HD displays produce breathtaking detail and clarity. Full-Array LED backlighting and up to 32 Active LED Zones deliver superior light uniformity with an extremely high contrast, and deep, pure black levels. Active Pixel Tuning enables pixel-level brightness adjustments for increased picture accuracy and contrast. And with up to Clear Action 720, sports and action fans will appreciate the powerful image processing of the M-Series with a blazing 240Hz effective refresh rate enhanced with backlight scanning for sharper detail in fast action scenes. In addition, the beautifully designed M-Series is optimized to deliver all of your favorite entertainment in stunning 4k Ultra HD right out of the box. Thanks to HEVC decoding and ultra-fast 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi (up to 3x fasterš); you'll get Ultra HD streaming from popular apps like Netflix, Amazon Instant Video and UltraFlix˛. Its powerful Spatial Scaling Engine beautifully transforms your favorite 720p and 1080p HD sports, movies, and TV shows into near Ultra HD. And support for the latest HDMI standards enables Ultra HD playback from next generation cable and satellite receivers, Blu-ray players and game consoles. It all adds up to a beautifully simple experience where the picture is everything and nothing is more captivating.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just note the comment from one reviewer...

"Don't get mislead by the model number. This is not having the same specs as M60-C3 in vizio website. This is a inferior product with same great model number. I spoke to a manager on customer service and he also confirmed. Model number is misleading. "

rated:
The M60-C3 is available from Dell Home for $899 with a $300 Dell GC minus ($45/$90 Dell rewards depending on if you use Dell's CC or not) minus $90 Ebates = $419-$464 (plus tax on $899) net. If you're sitting on a ton of Discover CB like me, you can redeem it for Dell GCs at 10% off and cut up to another $90 off. If you're sitting on Dell Rewards or GCs from previous deals, this is ridiculous.

M60-C3 at Dell.com

rated:
Anyone have the Dell $300 gift card and dont want to use it..if you please share

rated:
doofus said:   Just note the comment from one reviewer...

"Don't get mislead by the model number. This is not having the same specs as M60-C3 in vizio website. This is a inferior product with same great model number. I spoke to a manager on customer service and he also confirmed. Model number is misleading. "

Then what might be the right model number and the right specs?

rated:
Last Sunday I watched a football game on a 4K TV, and when the football was thrown in the air, it disappeared as it moved until it was caught.  Fast sports is like watching an old Gumby production.

No matter how Super Ultra the wording used to describe a 4K HDTV, if you watch fast-play live sports, try to watch it on a display TV first when are replacing your old CRT or plasma.

rated:
How's the picture quality?

rated:
doofus said:   Just note the comment from one reviewer...

that could be, my WalMart refurb P50 was a derivative of the real P50, my P50e had slightly worse specs. It also took nearly six months to get a FW update after the "real" Vizio got theirs. Still a bargain for an early adopter, No regrets but it's been a long wait for HDR and content. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016