• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

kenmore (29.99kB)
Disclaimer
Sears has the Kenmore 26.1-cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator w/ Grab-N-Go Door (51833) on sale for $1,399.99 - $50 off with coupon code "KENMORE50" in cart = $1,349.99 with free delivery. This refrigerator has received 4/5 stars based on 32 Sears customer reviews.

• Grab-N-Go Door opens independently 
  • SpacePlus Ice System
  • Multi Air Flow Technology
  • NSF-certified Water Filter
  • Stainless Steel
  • Glass shelf Material
  • 2x Refrigerator Drawers
  • 9x Refrigerator Door Bins
  • 5x Refrigerator Shelves
  • 3x Freezer Door Bins
  • 5x Freezer Shelves/Baskets 

This item is $50 cheaper than the last time it went on sale!

This refrigerator is currently selling on Amazon for $1904.49 shipped. 

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This isn't a comment on the pricing of this product, but my own opinion that I will never buy another Kenmore. Sears, just like their Craftsman brand, has trashed it with low quality products and service. Every Kenmore I have owned for years has been plagued by poor quality parts and design. Sears had a race to the bottom for their stores and private brand products in an effort to save money, but it has tarnished their brand names so much that I won't touch them anymore. The phrase "They don't make them like they used to" probably was first coined in reference to a Sears product.

rated:
I bought it few months ago with the same price.

rated:
nixGuru said:   This isn't a comment on the pricing of this product, but my own opinion that I will never buy another Kenmore. Sears, just like their Craftsman brand, has trashed it with low quality products and service. Every Kenmore I have owned for years has been plagued by poor quality parts and design. Sears had a race to the bottom for their stores and private brand products in an effort to save money, but it has tarnished their brand names so much that I won't touch them anymore. The phrase "They don't make them like they used to" probably was first coined in reference to a Sears product.

Suit yourself, but this is an LG refrigerator with a Kenmore logo stamped on it.  There is an equivalent LG refrigerator model number somewhere, hint see: https://jet.com/product/detail/0b310a01bd004fa98ec276b5a7316dc7

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016