• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Newegg. com has the refurbished Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB model in your choice of white or sapphire blue on sale for $249.99 with free shipping:

Member Summary

s6 (10.73kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pre-fire model I assume ...

Even this one doesn't explode, so they say, I'd rather avoid all the questions that come with the Samsung logo.

S6 galaxy doesn't explode. I didn't post s7 note heh. Way to go off topic.

Anyway this should help anyone looking for a mint condition S6.

I'm done with Samsung phones.

I have a Samsung S6 and had been happy for years using it without the sim. Wifi only. Last month I put in the sim and it ask me to update... No option for "no". So I just ignore it and go to the main screen, can't close the notification either. About 1 hr later the phone start to update by itself without option to stop it. Than it reboot and update the OS also. Than it load up and it UPDATE AGAIN....... and reboot again. It did this and no way to stop it. For about 2hrs the dam thing kept updating and rebooting. Than the next day it did it one more update and reboot.

So now my AT&T Samsung S6 have the latest greatest crack or whatever they force into my phone without my permission.

Miss my Samsung S4 a little cause it had microSD and removable battery. I'm using Motorola phone now and I see it give me a lot more choice. Wish there is option to automatically deny all the app permissions until allowed by the user.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016