• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&node=1471665401...

Step 1
Upload a photo to Prime Photos
Sign in with your Amazon account and 
save a photo to your free unlimited storage 
account from Amazon Prime
 Step 2
Check your email
Look for discount codes in your inbox 
after November 3.
 Step 3
Apply codes at checkout
Get discounts on thousands of items sold 
by Amazon in PC, Camera, and Software. 
Use codes before December 3.

Member Summary

prime (8.63kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
any more good deals?

mysteryAgain (Dec. 02, 2016 @ 4:22p) |

So are these only good on the items the "Start shopping" link goes to, or can it be used on any camera, computer item, e... (more)

anonguy (Dec. 02, 2016 @ 11:50p) |

The restrictions are in the original email that contains the codes, but the main thing is that the item must be sold dir... (more)

yoregano (Dec. 03, 2016 @ 9:27a) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice. Worth it for a small savings on a larger purchase, or for a freebie on any number of smaller accessories: basic iPad case (Computers), a set of batteries or memory card (Camera), Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing (still around in Software!).
I'll take it for the effort of uploading a single photo.

rated:
it can only be used for certain categories, and you will have to spend a minimum amount to receive the credits:

Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time) October 31st, 2016.
Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC.
Offer good while supplies last.
To receive promotional codes, you must upload a photo using the link on this page or in the email we sent you describing this offer.
Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC.In US
Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
Offer limited to one per customer and account.
Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
Minimum purchase requirements of $40 for Camera purchases, $30 for PC purchases, and $20 for Software purchases apply.
The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is 1 promotional code toward your purchase of eligible PC products, 1 promotional code toward your purchase of eligible Camera products, and 1 promotional code toward your purchase of eligible Software products. The maximum dollar value benefit you may receive from this offer if $60.
If you participate in this offer, you will receive an e-mail from Amazon that include the promotional codes. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional codes.
Promotional codes expires at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time) December 3, 2016.
Promotional codes only apply to items sold by Amazon in Software, PC, and Camera.
This offer is available to Prime members only.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Promotional codes may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.

rated:
Thanks for the info. My expectations for the credits are low, but I gave it a try anyway.

rated:
question for my self...
including household member?

rated:
$20 off a Fire Tablet could be a pretty sweet deal.

rated:
I've had their Photo storage since I had a Fire Phone and have been happy with it. Now with their Moto G4, again picture saving is all automatic. In fact, with One Drive and Google I have pics saved all over the place.

rated:
dantehu said:   question for my self...

FWIW : no. Primary account holers only.

ETA: FWIW, I wasn't able to access as a grandfathered shared Prime member (different address). Rhyno2000, a true household member with same address, reports below being able to at least sign up (no discounts confirmed yet). 

rated:
Shoot, I'll upload a few photos to give it a shot.

Thanks, OP!

rated:
Nice , thx OP!

rated:
Good find OP

rated:
Great, thanks.

rated:
What happens if you don't renew Prime? Do they hold the photos hostage until you do?

rated:
fivetalents said:   
dantehu said:   question for my self...

FWIW : no. Primary account holers only.

I'm a secondary member and was able to login & upload. (Whether I see the coupons is another story)

rated:
Does this work for student prime accounts?

rated:
maydepot said:   What happens if you don't renew Prime? Do they hold the photos hostage until you do?
Hopefully it's not like Apple's music service where they delete the files off your computer on upload, and then you lose all access to content you once had complete control over as soon as your subscription is over.

rated:
anonguy said:   I've had their Photo storage since I had a Fire Phone and have been happy with it. Now with their Moto G4, again picture saving is all automatic. In fact, with One Drive and Google I have pics saved all over the place.
  Hey.  I just realized.  Samsung wasn't the first company to put out a fire phone.

rated:
Seems to only for the Primary account. It doesn't work for me. I have prime through a friend.

rated:
nice find

rated:
Primary account holders only ruins deal. 

rated:
nice info

rated:
Just getting to know this forum thanks for the info.

rated:
Received the codes yesterday right on schedule.

Now, anyone know any good deals to use these on?

rated:
Great deal, THANKS PatioFurniture! The codes work on much more than just photo-related stuff.

For example, I used the "Camera" one to snag some nice little binoculars for $12.58 after the $30 coupon.
Celestron 71341 Outland X 10x25 Binocular (link to Amazon didn't work, for whatever reason)

rated:
Reminder that these codes expire TOMORROW, 12/3.

I'm still trying to find ways to use mine. :/

rated:
A potentially good tablet deal.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7"; 8 GB Wifi Tablet (Black) for $97.99 - $20 tablet promo = $77.99:
https://smile.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Tablet-Black-SM-T280NZKA...

rated:
any more good deals?

rated:
So are these only good on the items the "Start shopping" link goes to, or can it be used on any camera, computer item, etc.?

rated:
anonguy said:   So are these only good on the items the "Start shopping" link goes to, or can it be used on any camera, computer item, etc.?
The restrictions are in the original email that contains the codes, but the main thing is that the item must be sold directly by Amazan, not a third party.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016