• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Apple Watch Sport 42mm Smartwatch (Silver Aluminum Case, White Sport Band)

$204.99 A/C

use promo code: MPGAMER16 with Masterpass Checkout

Aluminum Chassis with Ion-X Glass
1.5" 312 x 390 Display
Activity and Heart Rate Monitoring
Changeable Faces with Widgets
Siri Integration
Displays Notifications and Runs Apps
Taptic Alerts
Apple Pay & Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi

Member Summary

applewatch (10.99kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal if you need it now, but NOTE the code only works with a MasterCard > <

Not a bad deal, but I feel like you'd might as well pay just a little bit more and go with the newer model... I finally got one the other day since I discovered apparently Macy's now sells the Apple Watch, and Macy's gift cards can be found from resellers around 10% off.

I get $265 with the code and master pass.

Thanks, OP!

Anyone know the best spot to get a Macy's gift card per the advice above? eBay?

beatmaster said:   Anyone know the best spot to get a Macy's gift card per the advice above? eBay
  I just went online to find the cheapest reseller I could find (I think it was ABC Gift Cards I went with but I can't remember specifically now) and bought e-gift cards that I received immediately and used online within five minutes. Normally I don't like to use such websites, but I figured since I would be using them immediately, there would be little harm.

A "safer" option, of course, is to get them from something like Discover Rewards, where you can get them 10% off IF you have enough in rewards to redeem.

Also worth pointing out: you can use up to five gift cards per Macy's order. And if you have Plenti Points to use up, you can also apply that to the purchase. I actually was able to burn off my Plenti Points too (I had about $80 worth that I'd been building up mostly from Rite Aid special bonuses and Hulu), so that helped too.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016