• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
FreedomPop is selling 3000mah USB battery packs on eBay for $1.99, with free shipping. I just purchased 3, which seems to be the limit.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Portable-External-Battery-USB-Charger-Po...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Price hard to beat especially the way kids lose them. Probably worth it for the USB cable alone. You're right about the limit which became a PITA to try and buy 4 only to be bounced out of the sign in process having to back up and start over. Vendor should have mentioned the limit but still a good deal.

rated:
in for 3 as that is the limit every 10 days. Would have bought more if i could.

rated:
I love to give these things as small holiday gifts, ppl really love them, it's like us FW/puter nerd-types know all about them but many don't even know they exist and are glad glad glad to put one in their purse or glove box etc and etc.

Thx for posting, OP.

Green.

rated:
Any reviews on these?

rated:

rated:
pureview said:   If don't need ASAP (and who does?)  Why not get the 5600mAh version

This 5600mAh is only $.76 and this 20,000mAh is the same $.76

rated:
VegasVegan said:   
pureview said:   If don't need ASAP (and who does?)  Why not get the 5600mAh version

That is the price for the USB cable is why.  Pick one of the actual power banks from the list instead.

rated:
DragonOnTheEdge said:   
VegasVegan said:   

That is the price for the USB cable is why.  Pick one of the actual power banks from the list instead.

Yea I should know better when there is something else in the picture.

rated:
I have  two of these from freedom pop and actually have 3000 mah cells inside that test rated capacity (~2900 mah tested one dlg and one Samsung ). good price for cells alone

rated:
VegasVegan said:   
DragonOnTheEdge said:   
VegasVegan said:   

Yea I should know better when there is something else in the picture.

?  It has a nice Photoshop of the battery.  The other pictures confirm it's look.

rated:
motsuka said:   I have  two of these from freedom pop and actually have 3000 mah cells inside that test rated capacity (~2900 mah tested one dlg and one Samsung ). good price for cells alone
Thanks.
How big are these?

rated:
DragonOnTheEdge said:   
VegasVegan said:   

it is also just a case, no batteries.  

rated:
So I just got my "5600 MAH" packs from the link above and they are just cases. Ordered a bunch and they are all getting returned. Nothing in the listing mentioned they were just a case.

rated:
Price is now $3.99.

rated:
The price is amazing but how about the quality?

rated:
It is showing now 3.99

rated:
Back to $1.99

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016