This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
ONE (1) 8.5 oz. Jiffy® Corn Muffin Mix box.

CVS does not carry this. Ralphs has them around 99¢.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
So, shouldn't this already be out there?  Not seeing it on PC or mobile yet...

rated:
Connman said:   So, shouldn't this already be out there?  Not seeing it on PC or mobile yet...
I was able to load on a couple of accounts managed thru the app. Did not see it on the website.

rated:
I don't see it online, via mobile, or through the app. I wonder if this is a regional offer, even though I've seen this same offer many times in the past.

rated:
I loaded the offer this morning and then went to Family Dollar and bought the muffin mix for 50 cents.

rated:
yoregano said:   I don't see it online, via mobile, or through the app. I wonder if this is a regional offer, even though I've seen this same offer many times in the past.
Or maybe available in very limited quantities, unlike the past. I logged off from the website and do not see it there, and I see other stuff like the useless lettuce offer.

rated:
I just loaded it on my account, so I guess it may be a regional offer.

rated:
I didn't receive email notice but offer was on all my accounts.  Today I received email notice.  So if you didn't get it earlier, check again just in case they staggered it.

rated:
Still not there for me in Chicago area.

rated:
This was targeted, it was on one account and not the other.

rated:
50 cents at Food4Less

rated:
MrVietnam said:   50 cents at Food4Less
  Same price at Family Dollar, and I received my S* credit the next day!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016