• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
kate spade new york - Portable Backup Lithium-Polymer Battery for Select Cell Phones - Multi 
Ensure your compatible cell phone is powered and ready for use while you're out and about with this kate spade new york KSPW-207-DSCG backup battery, which features a USB output and a rechargeable 4000 mAh lithium-polymer battery for simple power replenishment.Product FeaturesCompatible with most USB-powered cell phonesTo keep your phone charged and ready for use.Rechargeable 4000 mAh lithium-polymer batteryAlong with a 2.1-amp output provides rapid power replenishment while you're out and about.4 LED indicatorsKeep you apprised of the battery's status.Compact designEnables easy storage and portability.Full-wrap kate spade new york graphic printProvides a fashionable appearance.Micro USB input and USB outputFacilitate connection to your device and a power source.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Got a few from att a few days ago for 8 dollars

rated:
From At&t local store?

rated:

rated:
Will they let me on the plane with this?

rated:
DeFiantROA said:   Will they let me on the plane with this?
  I don't see why not, it's not a Samsung.

rated:
DeFiantROA said:   Will they let me on the plane with this?
  I had a small domestic Chinese airline not let me use the battery to charge something on a flight (they also wanted all phones completely off during the flight) but was allowed to bring the battery on board.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016