• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Lenovo coupon thread.
Member Summary

Lenovo Flex (18.68kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
its not a celeron--that's just whats in the logo that the FW Site suggested.  Its a 6th Gen i7--Go to the link and look at wht you are getting - including an SSD

15.6" FHD (1920x1080) LED Backlit anti-glare display
MultiTouch screen
Intel Corei7-6500U  processor
16GB DDR4 2133 SoDIMM Memory
256GB Solid State Drive, Serial ATA3
Intel HD Graphics 520
Windows 10 Home 64 
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
No Celeron 2-in-1 is worth $620. This wreaks of quota spam.

rated:
The image is wrong.  It took 2 seconds to click on the link, which immediately states:

Processor
Intel Corei7-6500U (2 cores, 3.10GHz, 4MB cache)

rated:
VexJ said:   The image is wrong.  It took 2 seconds to click on the link, which immediately states:

Processor
Intel Corei7-6500U (2 cores, 3.10GHz, 4MB cache)

It's a nice one.

rated:
Great deal.

rated:
16GB RAM
256 GB SSD

I wish it was 14in screen instead of 15

rated:
its not a celeron--that's just whats in the logo that the FW Site suggested.  Its a 6th Gen i7--Go to the link and look at wht you are getting - including an SSD

rated:
Pretty hot deal...

rated:
Hmm... any way to sweeten the deal? Some kind of student discount or cashback or something?

rated:
Just to confirm, keyboard on this is not backlit, correct?

rated:
rocketboy81 said:   Just to confirm, keyboard on this is not backlit, correct?
  was looking for this answer too. the only thing that looks promising is on Lenovo's site it looks like all versions of the Flex 4 have a backlit keyboard - even the entry level one

rated:
I don't see "Add to Cart" button. OOS already?

rated:
Looks like it's dead already.

rated:
Page not found

rated:
Deal has been changing price every day. Back up now for $677.59 as of this minute with only 5 left currently.
Still a great deal at this price for these specs. Got mine today--lightening fast!!

Good Luck!

http://outlet.lenovo.com/outlet_us/itemdetails/80SB0004US/445

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016