• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 11E (3rd Gen) 11.6" Touchscreen Convertible Ultrabook 4GB 128GB SSD
$279.99 + SH
http://computers.woot.com/offers/lenovo-thinkpad-yoga-11e-g3-11-6-touch-ultrabook-1

shipping adds $5

Specifications:I/O Ports:Operating System:Dimensions:Weight: In the box:
  • Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 11E (3rd Generation) 11.6" Touchscreen Convertible Ultrabook, Intel N3150 Quad-Core, 128GB Solid State Drive, 4GB DDR3, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, Win10Pro
  • AC Adapter

Member Summary

Lenovo (37.12kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
terrible price. i got a Dell xps 13 i7 with 8 gig from Dell for 500.. this pc is slow

rated:
guardianx said:   terrible price. i got a Dell xps 13 i7 with 8 gig from Dell for 500.. this pc is slow
 Concur. I posted a similar remark on a similar Lenovo deal yesterday, and it was deleted. No reason was given for the removal.

rated:
Tell us more please ? Specifications? Id like to get one too. New or refurb?

rated:
Was it refurb or new ?

rated:
refurbish price. i guess fatwallet get commission from this sale so they delete any bad post lol.. from Dell refurbish site with a 50% off it should be in 500 range.. all of woot items are refurbish

rated:
Wait, you mean you were able to spend twice as much and get a faster system?  
Incredible.  Thanks so much.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016