• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Apple 11.6" MacBook Air MC968LL/A, Intel Core i5, 64GB SSD (Grade B Refurbished)
$299.99
https://www.tanga.com/deals/e70a2054c7f8/apple-11-6-macbook-air-mc968ll-a-intel-core-i5-64gb-ssd-grade-b

Apple 11.6" MacBook Air MC968LL/A, Intel Core i5, 64GB SSD (Grade B) - Grade B Refurbished

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
OOS
that was fast.

rated:
Sold out

rated:
I was able to get to the check out page with one in cart.

rated:
Just bought one, no problems

rated:
spammydavisjr said:   Just bought one, no problems
  Thanks for the update. Tanga often bounces in and out of stock. 

rated:
Back in stock now.

rated:
FYI, this is a mid-2011 MacBook Air

rated:
uyhoang said:   FYI, this is a mid-2011 MacBook Air
  Yeah, it's old. It's also $299. Most will see that is a knee-jerk buy, but not me. Too old. Better off finding a modern open box model at Best Buy and negotiating the cost with the manager (yes, you can do this).

rated:
It has only 2 gb ram...itz going to be considerably slow for browsing and opening web pages..I5 chip is good.Can anyone quote me is it good for college use pls...

rated:
New macbook pro coming out

rated:
just got one

rated:
Was able to add to cart and check out. Then i read up on it, and canceled the order.

rated:
2GB ram... you won't be doing anything with this except basic web surfing.

That would have been ridiculous to say 10 years ago but software has become so bloated. If you have multiple tabs open then Chrome can use 1GB by itself.

rated:
Not sure how hot this deal is for an underpowered 'B' grade 2011 refurb.

rated:
I have this computer and it sits unused.  It does not run anything well.  However I have seen broken ones sell on eBay for almost 299.  It is a hot deal for anyone who must have an Apple at a cheap price even if it is not powerful.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016