This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
see scan. SAME LIST AT BOTH CHAINS (GIANT and S&S) starts today, ends next Thursday.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thanks MRC, but its all high fat junk!

rated:
barrytuneup said:   thanks MRC, but its all high fat junk!

Pretzels aren't fatty

rated:
barrytuneup said:   thanks MRC, but its all high fat junk!

Boca Burgers?  Mussels? and right, those pretzels have as low as zero fat.

rated:
I stand corrected. Wife says the Nestle fruit bars are a good deal and not unhealthy. BTW, I can't find any coupons on these.

rated:
Savinstar has a 50˘ cashback on the SuperPretzel product. And the Matlaws, most of the Oven Cravers (except Kiev), and Kitchen Seafood items are fairly low fat levels. The tuna meal kit and imitation crab & lobster are also low-fat. Ad doesn't say which Purdue products, they do make a whole-grain, reduced fat product. Not really all that much high-fat junk there.

BTW, this isn't limited to the GiantPA/Stop&Shop, it is also at the Giant-Landover/Martins. Ahold, the company that own GiantPA, bought the Landover-based chain. They have distinct logo's, but often share sales. While the Landover ad scan looks different, they do indeed have have this same offer.  If you live in DE, MD, VA and DC with the Giant/Martins chain is located, you should see the same offer in your ad. There is one in Bear, DE, a bit out of my way, but this makes it look worthwhile. Used to shop at the Gerttyburg, PA Giant when in MD (Huge brand new store), always did like them.

rated:
there are new $1/1 Superpretzel Q's in the Sunday insert (can't remember is SS or RP)

perhaps a printable around tomorrow too. so hold off if you are getting SUPERPRETZELS, will be almost or totally free with Q's and the savings if you get only pretzels and have enough Q's.

rated:
If you are vegan or trying to limit red meat, the BOCA CRUMBLES are excellent as ground beef replacement. at $1.25 per package a/savings, it 's  a steal.

use it for meat sauce, tacos, sloppy joes, etc.  Dating is usually about a year out on them, so can stay in your freezer for a long time.

rated:
HOT HOT HOT!!

New .75/1 off 1 SUPERPRETZEL Q.

doubled to $1.50 = lots of free pretzels at StopShop. At giant limit one doubled, rest at face.

http://www.redplum.com/coupons/syndication.html?featured=156794&...

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   HOT HOT HOT!!

New .75/1 off 1 SUPERPRETZEL Q.

doubled to $1.50 = lots of free pretzels at StopShop. At giant limit one doubled, rest at face.

http://www.redplum.com/coupons/syndication.html?featured=156794&...

Crap, I missed this, NLA now.

rated:
barrytuneup said:   I stand corrected. Wife says the Nestle fruit bars are a good deal and not unhealthy. BTW, I can't find any coupons on these.

There's a digital coupon you can clip on your store site for $2 off a purchase of two packs.

rated:
BTW Shop rite has superpretzels for 1.99. I did the deal at S&S this AM using 1.00 off Superpretzel coupons from papers this AM, BUT inside the superpretzel box are coupons for SUPERPRETZELS... .75 cents off making the cost .49. BTW never bought them before so are they any good?

rated:
barrytuneup said:   BTW Shop rite has superpretzels for 1.99. I did the deal at S&S this AM using 1.00 off Superpretzel coupons from papers this AM, BUT inside the superpretzel box are coupons for SUPERPRETZELS... .75 cents off making the cost .49. BTW never bought them before so are they any good?

Yes, they are. easy to make, wet the pretzel and put some salt on it from the included packet. then nuke it for about 30 seconds.  if you like pretzels crispy instead of soft, you can make in toaster oven too.

I put some spicy brown mustard on the side for dipping (or any kind of mustard you like). Even dipped in hummus, they are quite good.  Great and somewhat healthier snack for the kids (versus high fat potato chips or candy)

rated:
barrytuneup said:   BTW Shop rite has superpretzels for 1.99. I did the deal at S&S this AM using 1.00 off Superpretzel coupons from papers this AM, BUT inside the superpretzel box are coupons for SUPERPRETZELS... .75 cents off making the cost .49. BTW never bought them before so are they any good?

There were two coupons in the boxes I bought.

$.75/1 softstix pretzels and $1/2 Super Pretzel

The softstix are $1.99 this week so good deal

rated:

I bought them @SR a few weeks ago, they were $1.99 then, plus used the Savingstar CB. No Q in the 1 box I opened, maybe I'll get lucky with the other?

As for them being any good, my brother is a plant supervisor for J&J Snackfoods, the manufacturer of Superpretzels - his plant makes the big stadium-size pretzels. They have exclusive contracts with all of the professional Philly sports teams, to sell at their home games. They also make them for neighboring sports teams, food trucks, mall kiosks, etc. My brother has traveled to Germany as part of his job, to learn the finer details of making an authentic Bavarian-style pretzel.  The suburban Philly plant where he manages the day-to-day operations is one of two plants. The other plant is in New Jersey, and that plant makes the frozen ones you buy in the store. Maybe I'm biased, but I consider them to be pretty darn good. I like the Multigran ones.

rated:
Well I guess I'm going to go to SnS to get more Superpretzels if the softstix products are included in the $10 IS deal....because those $.75/1 Superpretzel softstix cardboard coupons DOUBLE

rated:
Did this deal at Giant today with two $.50/1 IPs, two $.75/1 insert coupons and six $.75/1 cardboard softstix coupons.

After coupons and IS, the total was 50 cents out the door for 10 boxes.

Crazy!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016