• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Logitech - Harmony Smart Control - Black
$69.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-harmony-smart-control-black/8574049.p?skuId=8574049

This Logitech Harmony 915-000194 smart control lets you use your compatible AppleŽ iPhoneŽ, iPodŽ touch or iPadŽ or Android device to control up to 8 components for simple, multifunction use.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Harmony remotes are great. Be aware on this one, though, that the remote itself does *not* have an IR emitter. So, if you have your TV in one spot and your devices in another, the hub will be able to IR blast to one or the other but maybe not both (really depends on your setup).

Couldn't recommend Harmony more, though. Fantastic devices.

rated:
How long is this sale for?

rated:
phrique said:   Harmony remotes are great. Be aware on this one, though, that the remote itself does *not* have an IR emitter. So, if you have your TV in one spot and your devices in another, the hub will be able to IR blast to one or the other but maybe not both (really depends on your setup).

Was just about to set mine up fro ma few months ago. Looks like I will have to assemble an IR extension cable. Everything is hidden elsewhere, except the TV. how inconvenient. 

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   
phrique said:   Harmony remotes are great. Be aware on this one, though, that the remote itself does *not* have an IR emitter. So, if you have your TV in one spot and your devices in another, the hub will be able to IR blast to one or the other but maybe not both (really depends on your setup).

Was just about to set mine up fro ma few months ago. Looks like I will have to assemble an IR extension cable. Everything is hidden elsewhere, except the TV. how inconvenient. 

My Harmony IR blaster does not have line of sight to my TV, but it works fine. It reflects off the walls just fine. Obviously depends on your room layout, so YMMV.

rated:
99.99 for me now

rated:
snezan84 said:   99.99 for me now
  It was deal of the day yesterday and not much of a deal anyway.

rated:
BostonOne said:   
MeIsCheap said:   
  My Harmony IR blaster does not have line of sight to my TV, but it works fine. It reflects off the walls just fine. Obviously depends on your room layout, so YMMV.

Like I said, all hidden. Thinking about it more, I'm going to throw in on Craigslist. I did home theater installs, so none of this is difficult, but this will not work well for future expansion. I can by with only 8 devices (same model tv, multiple rooms), but do need line of site IR from the remote. Sometimes buying the right remote, saves a ton of time/install cost/headaches

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   
BostonOne said:   
MeIsCheap said:   

Like I said, all hidden. Thinking about it more, I'm going to throw in on Craigslist. I did home theater installs, so none of this is difficult, but this will not work well for future expansion. I can by with only 8 devices (same model tv, multiple rooms), but do need line of site IR from the remote. Sometimes buying the right remote, saves a ton of time/install cost/headaches

Makes sense.  I have the hub in a closed cabinet for my components in the cabinet and an IR blaster outside with no line of sight to the TV and it works great.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016