Voting History
rated:

It (29.37kB)
Disclaimer
Mercer Culinary Genesis 6-Piece Forged Knife Block Set, Tempered Glass Block
4.7 out of 5 stars (616 reviews)

www.amazon.com/dp/B000IBU9FW 

$92.94 + free shipping
Avg price: $122.98 http://camelcamelcamel.com/Mercer-Culinary-Genesis-6-Piece-Tempe...

Ships from and sold by Ama zon

• Ergonomic Santoprene handle offers superior comfort and a non-slip grip, even with wet hands. Will not break down from exposure to kitchen oils and is able to withstand hot and cold temperatures
  • High carbon, no-stain German X50 Cr Mo V15 cutlery steel resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration
  • Precision forged construction for better strength and durability with a full tang that runs the entire length of the handle for superior balance
  • Taper-ground edge allows for added stability, easy honing, long lasting sharpness, and increased efficiency when cutting and chopping
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
excellent value for the dollar.
This is the set that's used in 90% of culinary schools worldwide (except in a roll, not in a glass block)
Better steel than Victorinox. The same steel that is in Wusthof or Henckels. MUCH better design and much better handles than Vicky. These bear a remarkable resemblance to Wusthof Grand Prix 2

rated:
When I click on the link to Amazon it lists the price as $139.00. Is there a promo code or coupon needed? Thanks.

rated:
tgotsch1 said:   When I click on the link to Amazon it lists the price as $139.00. Is there a promo code or coupon needed? Thanks.
  There was no code... looks like Ama zon raised the price/deal is dead. I'll flag the deal as dead (you can do that too using the link in the OP). They offered these for $92 a few weeks ago also, so I thinkwe'll see this price again over Black Friday/upcoming holidays sales. I suggest you create a FW topic alert for "Mercer" in case the deal gets posted on FW again. Also add the item to your cart's save for later section so you are alerted of any price changes when you go to your Ama zon cart. Good luck and welcome to FW.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016