• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

candy (83.38kB)
Disclaimer
Kmart has the Hershey 140-pc. Assorted Halloween Candy (3.5-lbs.) on sale for $5.00 with free in-store pickup or free 2-day shipping with Shop Your Way MAX (free 90 day trial). It includes Jolly Rancher Stix, Twizzlers (strawberry, cherry, and rainbow), Milk Duds, and Whoppers.

Also Available for $5.00:

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Hershey's 50-pc. Snack Size Assorted Candy w/ Kit Kat, Almond Joy, Reese's, and Hershey's.

Saw this item at Aldi for $4.99 as well.

rated:
Anyone else having trouble checking out on Kmart's site? It spins and then does nothing.

rated:
I didn't have an option for free shipping. Is there a coupon code for it?

rated:
Pharmer11 said:   I didn't have an option for free shipping. Is there a coupon code for it?
  My apologies! Shipping is almost always free on orders over $49, but it looks like the candy is not eligible  

BUT you can get free 2-day shipping on the candy (no minimum purchase required) by signing up for a free 90-day trial of Shop Your Way Max!! I'll update the OP with this info as well.

rated:
ndrew1 said:   Anyone else having trouble checking out on Kmart 's site? It spins and then does nothing.
  That happens to me quite often with sites like Kmart and Sears. Though I am currently having no issues with checking out. Have you tried it in a different browser? That usually works for me. I think Chrome or Firefox would be your best bet. Hope that helps!

rated:
The 140 pc bag contains the kinds of candy that used to get your house egged.

rated:
is there a coupon - it's showing at $9.99

rated:
pghphil said:   Hershey's 50-pc. Snack Size Assorted Candy w/ Kit Kat, Almond Joy, Reese's, and Hershey's.

Saw this item at Aldi for $4.99 as well.

My Aldi had a 30-pc bag for $4.99 no 50-pc ones around

I ordered mine for pay in store and could have gotten 5000 points since it took longer than 5 minutes for me to get them paid for.  Kmart been berry berry good to me so I didn't bother

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016