• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Lots of graphics cards deals @ jet.com, which (at least for me) only begs the question: does purchasing from jet.com guarantee a warranty?

It doesn't seem that they appear on any "authorized seller" lists, but my research into them shows that they more or less act as a broker / dropship via other companies and don't have their own warehouses, etc. So order from Jet.com and your order is fulfilled by Newegg. Or Amazon. Or maybe third-party? If you do receive an invoice from whichever company fulfilled the order, is it in your name or an invoice for jet.com?

It should be obvious I've never used Jet; I was going to contact MSI and EVGA directly to double-check but if anyone here can shed some light on this question I'd appreciate it, thanks.

rated:
I do know that they have options on certain items now where you can buy a product without a warranty for less. I would like to assume that normally a warranty is included.

rated:
I have bought 2 AMD FX-6300 chips (fulfilled by Outlet PC), a bike rack (fulfilled by a trailer company in Bakersfield, CA), toner for my Brother printer. Everything has been a very good experience from Jet. Fast shipping too.

rated:
Ok... I reached out to Jet.com who informed me that the seller fulfilling the order is listed once you get to certain point in the checkout; they implied that they used authorized sellers across the board but didn't specifically state it.

So I contacted MSI. I asked if purchases from Jet.com carry a warranty, and after taking my name and number they called back after about ten minutes to let me know that Jet.com purchases would be covered under warranty.

Very good to know. Still willing to wait a bit for the prices to come down more, as I severely doubt the next gen of GPUs will see as much of a performance increase as compared to this current gen and earlier models. Besides, how much of a GPU does one need to play Devil Daggers?

rated:
not seeing that price?  Was it a mistake that was already corrected?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016