• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Ordered 16 cushions for $1 each. Shipped out today for Thursday delivery with FedEx tracking number.
Thanks OP

jaxguy (Oct. 24, 2016 @ 9:01p) |

Just got off phone and raised some hell. They said order was cancelled but I did not get email. I got half of my order a... (more)

reggavegga (Oct. 28, 2016 @ 2:33p) |

I just logged in and my order shows as canceled as well. I did not receive a cancellation e-mail or any other notificat... (more)

donrull (Oct. 28, 2016 @ 4:06p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Bought 4. Thanks!  10.66 with shipping.

rated:
Thanks OP.

Pickup some pillows and bench cushions for next summer.

Awesome deal.

rated:
Thank you OP!  In for patio bench cushions and pillows.  I needed a new faucet so I added it for free shipping.  Worked like a charm!

rated:
Thanks OP! The wife is happy.

rated:
If you want free shipping but don't want to spend $50 then add a filler and when the package arrives return the filler to a store for a refund

There might also be pots and other summer items for $1.  Last week I got a 4-pack of bamboo sticks for $1, and some pots

rated:
Slick29832 said:   If you want free shipping but don't want to spend $50 then add a filler and when the package arrives return the filler to a store for a refund

any recommendations for a light filler? help me and Lowes

rated:
Worked beautifully

rated:
I'm not sure what exactly I'm going to do with 76 pillows, but I had to get free shipping!

rated:
ordered 60 pillows

rated:
Nice post. Thanks, OP!

rated:

rated:
224 here on 3 orders

We will see

rated:
Looks like order will be cancelled. I don't thin inventory is getting checked. While I placed order Garden Treasures Blue Texture Cushion for Patio Bench was only 3 available. I placed order. Now when I add again into the cart it is saying still 3 available. It means inventory is not being checked properly..

rated:
ghoshdd said:   Looks like order will be cancelled. I don't thin inventory is getting checked. While I placed order Garden Treasures Blue Texture Cushion for Patio Bench was only 3 available. I placed order. Now when I add again into the cart it is saying still 3 available. It means inventory is not being checked properly..

The 3 is what the store has.  This is shipping from the warehouse.  Last week I ordered a dozen pillows- they all shipped and I got them

rated:

rated:
Ou812

rated:
in for 12... let hope they don't cancel    Thanks OP

rated:
Ordered. Will let you know when I can get the cancellation email. Thanks op.

rated:
ghoshdd said:   Looks like order will be cancelled. I don't thin inventory is getting checked. While I placed order Garden Treasures Blue Texture Cushion for Patio Bench was only 3 available. I placed order. Now when I add again into the cart it is saying still 3 available. It means inventory is not being checked properly..
  Not true,  as I getting ready to check out,.it warned me that some of my items were not available.  I had to make some adjustment.

P.S.Everyone is getting these for Xmas. Ho Ho Ho

rated:
Got cancellation email, just now.. We apologize for the inconvenience but order #********* has been canceled due to the pricing difference and the online disclaimer,

rated:
No cancellation email for me, but my order history shows the order was cancelled. My order was small, and placed very shortly after the deal was posted.

rated:
I ordered 12 throw pillows and received a call today that they'll be delivered tomorrow afternoon. 
They sure were a bargain.
And I have no idea what I'm going to do with them. 

rated:
Ordered 16 cushions for $1 each. Shipped out today for Thursday delivery with FedEx tracking number.
Thanks OP

rated:
Just got off phone and raised some hell. They said order was cancelled but I did not get email. I got half of my order and I guess they adjusted price. I let in on them about false advertising and my time etc. keep telling me the same BS that it was a mistake talked the super and after almost an hour on the phone she straightened it out to my satisfaction. I am really not sure what I will actually get now. I have an email but it is as clear as mud...

rated:
I just logged in and my order shows as canceled as well. I did not receive a cancellation e-mail or any other notification. I will file a complaint with the BBB.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016