ART50 50% Off art
CANVAS33 33% off Canvas prints
WALL50 50% off Wall Art

Member Summary

CVS canvas prints (142.23kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
CANVAS33 33% off Canvas prints ends 10/29/2016. Clicked on the other codes kept on bringing up the CANVAS33 code.

rated:

receipt (161.55kB)
Disclaimer
worked great, i manually entered all the codes. thanks OP!!!

rated:
ephraimesque said:   worked great, i manually entered all the codes. thanks OP!!!
  you made out like a bandit!

rated:
ART50 isn't working now, but still got 11x14 for $3+ with pickup. thanks!

rated:
canvas10 is also not working but great deal

rated:
no longer works, they caught on....

rated:
Awwwww, lame.  Do they all no longer stack?

rated:
Damn...

Dear xxxx,

Unfortunately, we will be canceling Order Number xxxxx due to a system error. We will be refunding your credit card in the amount of $2.66 over the next 2 - 3 days.

We know this is an inconvenience, and we're very sorry for our error. We hope you'll accept our apologies - along with this offer for your next CVS Photo purchase.

Take 60% off any Canvas Print order using promo code xxxx. Just place your order by December 31, 2016 and enter your promo code during checkout to receive your savings.

rated:
skotty4 said:   Damn...

Dear xxxx,

Unfortunately, we will be canceling Order Number xxxxx due to a system error. We will be refunding your credit card in the amount of $2.66 over the next 2 - 3 days.

We know this is an inconvenience, and we're very sorry for our error. We hope you'll accept our apologies - along with this offer for your next CVS Photo purchase.

Take 60% off any Canvas Print order using promo code xxxx. Just place your order by December 31, 2016 and enter your promo code during checkout to receive your savings.

same here , and NOT HAPPY at all. I spent 2-3 horus designing a canvas. i didnt do it for 60%, I didn't even egt in when it was only 8% of cost, closer to 20%

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016